“Breakfast delight ”

New York Pickle Deli
Ranked #17 of 76 Restaurants in Rocky Hill
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed September 22, 2016 via mobile

I had their corn beef hash with eggs sunny side up...the hash was absolutely awesome sauce. Plus with my usual cup of coffee and orange juice equals perfection with the great service.

Reviewed September 17, 2016

I love, love, love the coconut French toast here. It is off-the-hook delicious, just the right amount of sweetness to start you day. They serve the French toast with warm, real maple syrup, which makes this combo a match made in heaven! I usually order a side of red potato home fries. They are cooked to perfection and have a crispy sear on them from the grill. The décor here can use some work and the service is hit or miss, but the food is a home run!

Reviewed September 14, 2016 via mobile

Nicely arranged so you can order takeout or have table service.
Decorated with eclectic sorts of memorabilia from Americana ... A bit much, but suffice for seating.

The Ruben was very good!

Reviewed August 2, 2016

I've been to this place multiple times. I always get great service and awesome food. I had my usual breakfast this time, the California Eggs Benedict. Talk about amazing, I am never disappointed. Then I ordered a new item on the menu, Zucchini pancakes with pecans (pecans or walnuts are optional). They are low card delicious (family recipe) sweet but not too sweet goodness. Everyone should try them, it is a must.

Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

If you want to spend almost $20 for three eggs w/cheese and toast. Oh, let's not forget a cup of coffee for about $3 feel free to the New York Deli in Rocky Hill. Oh, and that's for one person.

1  Thank Jacqueline R