All reviews covered parking nice hotel shuttle service hot tub would stay here again business trip breakfast buffet the hotel staff great staff one night stay pleasant stay new haven i highly recommend this hotel nice room convenient location great experience indoor pool
Reviewed October 22, 2015

The title of the review says it all. You are treated like a valued guest. The rooms are always clean with adequate towels for two people. The staff is above average and genuinely seem to like what they are doing. Breakfast is above the norm.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sayed A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Shelton, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2016

Dear Joyce R,
I thank you for this positive feedback. I felt extremely proud of my whole team while reading your comment as we genuinely love to look after our guests.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed October 17, 2015

I liked the location, the hotel was easy access from the highway. The room was clean and my window view was a forest with a small creek and fall colors. The hotel staff are very friendly. There is a Starbucks and Walmart within a 5 minute drive.

Room tip: Hidden parking in the rear of the hotel is actually covered and a shorter walk to hotel entrance.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Frank_Fazz,
Thank you very much for your kind words about the hotel and our staff. Customers like you make our job very nice. Thanks and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 14, 2015

Stayed overnight for a nearby wedding. Very pleasant lobby/foyer/lounge area. Great breakfast with fresh-cooked eggs. King-size bed room was roomy, clean, well-appointed. Staff pleasant; fitness area and pool very nice. My only complaint (as with too many of these places!) is, we are baby boomers, folks! We baby boomer women need a magnifying mirror! Yes, we can carry one, but--as with a hairdryer--it keeps seeming like it should be unnecessary.....But again, overall, a very nice stay.

1  Thank T C
Sayed A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Shelton, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2015

Dear TC,
Thank you for your recent posting. We are pleased that you enjoyed our hospitality and our services especially our breakfast, clean and comfortable rooms . Please rest assure we will be including magnifying mirrors in all guest bathrooms during our renovations. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated.

Thanks again and we are looking forward to see you soon.

Reviewed October 12, 2015

The on-line reservation was easy. I was there to go to my 50th High School Class Reunion in Milford, CT. The hotel was well situated and easy to find. The room was clean, Everything was in good order. The staff was friendly, helpful and professional. I will stay there again when I visit that part of the state.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sayed A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Shelton, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2015

Dear Misha59,

Thank you for your Positive comments about the hotel, clean room and our "helpful and professional" staff. Feedbacks like yours are our inspiration to keep up the good work. We look forward to welcoming you back to us soon.

Reviewed September 25, 2015

The Hilton Garden Inn in Shelton is a very friendly, comfortable, and clean hotel, and the price is right. The staff were all helpful and answered all our questions. The free WIFI was dependable and worked well. We enjoyed our stay and look forward to returning.

Date of stay: September 2015
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sayed A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Shelton, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2015

Dear Yael E,

I am extremely thankful to you for posting such a positive feedback. I thank you for pointing out

"friendly, comfortable, and clean hotel, and the price is right. The staff were all helpful and answered all our questions".

I will obviously share it with the whole team as it will serve as an encouragement to keep on providing such standards. I look forward to welcoming you back with our undivided attention.

Thank you again.