“Great lunch”

Meadow Asian Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Meadow Asian Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 53 Restaurants in Simsbury
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

We loved this place. I had sushi, the rice was warm, I love that! My daughter had a roll and unagi, so yummy! My husband had the chicken lettuce wrap, so good, not too oily or too much sauce, just perfect. He also had sashimi appetizer, fabulous. The service was excellent in particular the manager was very attentive. My daughter declared we need to come here a lot!

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Meadow has wonderful Sushi, but also some more conventional Asian dishes. Its a nice looking almost elegant place, with friendly service, great food, and reasonable prices. Probably my favorite restaurant of any type in town.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

for an Anniversary gift. We love this new Asian restaurant and have returned many times. Classier that most Chinese places

Reviewed 30 May 2017

We stopped here while passing through Simsbury, and it was a very pleasant surprise. There was a wide variety of Asian cuisine from which to select. Everything that we had was delicious and very well prepared. I particularly enjoyed the lettuce wraps which were prepared for us table-side.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

We visited on a Friday evening. Busy but we got right in at about 8:00.

Pleasant efficient service.

The menu is a cross among Chinese, Japanese, Thai and perhaps some others.

The food was delicious. The dishes we had felt lighter than typical Chinese.

We shared fresh Summer Rolls, a light rice paper wrap around fresh ingredients including fresh basil leaves. The mini Shumai dumplings were also delicious.

We both tried seafood main courses, and the seafood in them was generous.

I expect this may become a regular haunt.