“Unexpectedly Wonderful!”
Review of Villa of Lebanon

Villa of Lebanon
Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

We were looking for Villa of Lebanon when we found Villa Pizza. It was the right address so we went in. Immediately, we were welcomed by the owner! He suggested two platters: gyros (one lamb and one spicy chicken) with Greek salad, humus, pita bread and tziki sauce. We brought home half in to go boxes plus some wonderful baclava! Great food! Try this place! Great deli selection of food. Eat in or take out!

Reviewed October 2, 2017

A small, clean and friendly restaurant with excellent Lebanese food. The platters and side dishes are freshly made and taste delicious! Highly recommend this restaurant. The only negative was that the restaurant was chilly inside.

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Small place but the food was awesome and the service really friendly. We ordered a gyro delicious and a mixed platter was delicious the beef, the chicken, the salad, the hummus and the rice really good and affordable

1  Thank Maribel V
Reviewed August 15, 2017

Miracle I found this place tucked in the corner of a little plaza right on busy Route 5. I actually thought I was going in to a totally different eatery. Authentic Lebanese Cuisine with "Ali" owner who keeps you laughing "if" you can appreciate & get his spicy jokes! After seeing 3 young men with plates of food at their table I ordered one of what I saw...The Gyro Platter. It came with of course the sliced Lamb from the hanging skewer along with some Hummus, a little tossed salad all dressed & Seasoned Rice of course under the meat slices, along with Peta Bread for the Hummus = $14.99 = tax = Total: $15.94. Not inexpensive, but good. And "Ali" had me when he offered a sample of Falafel Balls that he obviously keeps on the Deli Counter for this very smart marketing strategy! If you don't know what they are? They are fried balls resembling a meatball, but vegetarian & generally made of ground Flava Beans & Chick Peas+ w/spices - I didn't ask him if he uses both - different cultures adopt variations. Ali told me that everything is made in-house/homemade & he as well as "Ahmed" & Abdella" operate this business. The Deli Counter is filled with delicious huge pans of a wide variety of foods & it appears that many people get "To-Go" orders. This is a very small place that may appear as a "Pizza" stop at first blush. Inside are a few booths that line the 2 walls in a small "L" shape with the large Deli Counter & Case as you step straight in with the kitchen preparation area in the center so you can see how your food is prepared if you care to stand up & look. As already stated, rather pricey for the plates in my opinion but the menu has many items including a Gyro Sandwich that is $8.99 I believe. Very good food & do be prepared for a question or two or Three that end in spicy jokes! Tell them I sent you, I plan to be back when I am in the area again.

3  Thank Muncha_Ocala
Reviewed August 15, 2017

You know that feeling when you walk into a new eatery and you aren't sure what to expect from the quite unremarkable facade advertising pizza and you enter and are greeted like an old timer and many people are coming and going ordering take out lunches while the jovial owner/emcee is busy throwing orders together and doing stand up comedy simultaneously and then you have the most delicious (& inexpensive) spicy chicken shawarma sandwich (& falafel sample) outside of New York and you wonder How come you never heard of this gem and where have you been all this time? You know that feeling...right?

Well, if not, go to Villa of Lebanon and see what I mean. Obviously many others already know of the excellent menu and prices. We'll be back for more of this Lebanese cuisine as well as the friendly banter. This is one secret that should be advertised.

1  Thank s s