“Best Food Ever!!!!!!”
Review of Villa of Lebanon

Villa of Lebanon
Reviewed May 15, 2018

Recently visited this part of CT and love dinning at the local restaurants. My son located this restaurant through a Google search and I must say it was a gem to experience. We are from NY and this restaurant ranks right up there with all the best Mediterranean and Lebanese restaurants. As soon as you enter you are greeted and in the event you are not very knowledgeable about the selections on the menu you are quickly given all the information you need order your meal. Service was great and food to die for. Never had such great tasting hummus and falafel. Wish we had this restaurant where we live. Would definitely recommend and can't wait to return.

1  Thank LeeElla269

Reviewed May 1, 2018

We ordered a gyro combo and a platter....Our meals were delicious and also very reasonable. We had a great time mingle with other guests. Staff work hard to please their customers. The dining room was full on a weekday but we didn't mind a 15 minute wait. It was all worth it. We will definitely return.

Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

We happened to stumble on this place while we visited a nearby BMW motorcycle dealer. We were liking for a place for lunch and the restaurant was only a couple of miles away.
Boy, did we luck out.
I ordered lamb shawarma sandwich and my wife ordered chicken kebabs. Both were succulent and delicious. It is as good as the middle eastern restaurants I have visited in East Dearborn, MI. The hummus was creamy and pita fluffy.
I must return.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

I checked in last night just to be close to O’hare for my early flight tomorrow. Can you imagine “Mr X, thanks for booking with Doubletree. We are upgrading you to the Presidential Suite! What a suite. Jacuzzi tub and a four head walk in shower the size of some rooms, robes, cookies and free breakfast. What’s not to love.

Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

We were looking for Villa of Lebanon when we found Villa Pizza. It was the right address so we went in. Immediately, we were welcomed by the owner! He suggested two platters: gyros (one lamb and one spicy chicken) with Greek salad, humus, pita bread and tziki sauce. We brought home half in to go boxes plus some wonderful baclava! Great food! Try this place! Great deli selection of food. Eat in or take out!