Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$149
Priceline
Agoda.comUS$118
Expedia.comUS$118
Lol.travelUS$149
All reviews outdoor pool health club fitness center common areas are family reunion hot tub third floor this past weekend front desk staff garden room the entire staff wedding tavern jennifer ct ceremony
Selected filters
Reviewed September 18, 2020

congratulations, Heritage Hotel. yours is honestly one of the worst hotels I've ever stayed in. for someone who is over 40 and averages more than 200 hotels a year, that's saying something.

the main reason is it pretends to be a nice hotel - if you embraced your sh*tty roots it might not be so much a shock.

where to begin?

let's start with the dirty rooms - no shoes off for me. broken lampshades (3 of 3 in my room), dirty surfaces (I cleaned with clorox wipes when I checked in - they were brown when I finished).

smelly - I literally drove to a CVS (conveniently) a mile away to buy a candle and lighter so my room didn't smell so awful.

loud (!!!LOUD!!! so loud!!). people congregating in the hallways/outside the elevators, celebrating in the hallways and rooms next door...and outside-- some kind of wedding or something with loud music well into the night.

my room's AC was busted - temp set to 68 but wouldn't get below 75.

no refrigerator.

poor service checking in (waited forever while a staffer helped someone on the phone for 15 minutes), printer broken, long lines....

food and drink at the hotel bar - average at best - terrible quality of food and drinks (although the server was VERY nice).

small/cramped bathroom.

tiny window to the outside world.

people staying at the hotel blatantly were disregarding the state's mask requirements. even in an elevator with other patrons.

what's to like? there is no redeeming quality other than its cost. it's really dreadful. from check in to check out.

if you are in college and want to spring break here - this might be the place for you. cheap, loud, dirty, and nasty.

if you are a normal adult, family, or business traveler - KEEP DRIVING.

Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank tripper24nyc
Manager Hotel, Guest Services / Front Office at Heritage Hotel, Golf, Spa & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2020

Good Afternoon,

I would like to apologize that we did not meet your expectations during your stay. We strive on great customer service and cleanliness of the hotel. I have reviewed your response will all management teams so that we may not have these situations happen to any other guests. If you would like to discuss this further please contact me directly at the hotel Front Office.

Reviewed July 26, 2020

The property is very nice and has a wonderful pool. However, some of the pool staff were very rude and the rooms were not cleaned properly. I had to wait 5 hours to have someone come clean the bathroom only to be told I had to do it myself!

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed July 23, 2020

Absolutely impressed by this hotel. Of course with COVID we weren't able to have a full hotel experience with room service and spa services, but none the less best hotel stay ever. 2 pools, state of art gym and plenty of dining and retail close by. Theres a 9 hole golf course and you can rent mountain bikes to take a ride and explore the trails and hills on the grounds.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed June 27, 2020

This place is a find. Great looking comfortable feel to it, lovely grounds, very very nice rooms. Fantastic outdoor pool , indoor pool and jacuzzi. Not too often you find both indoor and outdoor pools at the same property. Check this place out, dont think u will be disappointed. Really nice

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed May 7, 2020

During the pandemic my grandma had a sewage leak and the heritage hotel made sure she was well accommodated the entire stay . It went from a few days to almost two weeks and with us going back an fourth they continued to check on her bring her meals and just all around were such wonderful people to work with ! I would definitely recommend staying there to anyone . Wonderful atmosphere and all around just great people ❤️

Date of stay: April 2020