All reviews breakfast was excellent bed and breakfast cornucopia oldfield jen antiques
Reviewed June 23, 2011

Very clean and quiet. We rented the suite with our 3 year old daughter. The accomadations were perfect (ver large room). Christine and Ed made special accomidations for our daughter and and we were not made to feel awkward with a toddler in the house even when she spilled her milk at breakfast! I was participating in a triathlon that weekend and special arragements were made for breakfast VERY EARLY. A class act and I will definitely be back next year.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank seanvet
Reviewed June 10, 2011

A pristine and impeccable B&B. It feels like home the moment you walk in the door. I was greeted by Suzanne who is a warm and friendly person adding to the charm of the invironment. My room was perfect, clean and bright and tastefully decorated. The grounds are fabulous. It was difficult for me to leave to explore the area. It is so inviting, it would be very easy to stay there all day and simply enjoy the views. I arrived unexpectedly and quite early. I was offered a full breakfast which I gladly accepted. Do come and enjoy something very special. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank 99,929
Reviewed May 31, 2011

I nice old farmhouse in a New England historic district, beautifully furnished, best Innkeepers you can image, always have a suggestion what you can do, they really take care of their guests.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank doc_hein
Reviewed May 30, 2011

I have stayed in many B&Bs, and this was one of the best! The innkeepers are very friendly and willing to help make reservations and suggestions of things to do. The breakfast was amazing, and you could also help yourself to drinks and snacks. I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: We stayed in a room with a balcony
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank travel1Boston
Reviewed May 7, 2011

This place was a wonderful place to visit. If your looking to relax and forget about the hustle and bustle of your ordain life back home, this is it. Christine and Ed Edelson ( the inn keepers) are one of the most friendliest couple you'll ever encounter. Mr. Edelson greeted my wife and I with one of the most friendliest attitudes. Not only was he very knowledgeable of the surrounding area but was also very quick to tell us a brief summary of the history of the inn. Christine was very helpful advising us of best places for meals and directing us on great winery around the area. Very content with my wife and I anniversary getaway.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple