All reviews breakfast was excellent bed and breakfast cornucopia oldfield jen antiques
Reviewed May 16, 2015

Along with our friends we spent 2 nights at Cornucopia at Oldfield B&B last week and had a delightful visit. Hostess Christine welcomed us, made us comfortable and gave us many suggestions of where to go and where the best restaurants were located. She also went out of her way to educate us about the wonderful old house and the area. Their breakfasts were superb! Would return again for certain. Quaint but up-to-date, lots of history, clean and comfy, and the owners were great!

Room Tip: There are several very nice rooms, including the John Mosley and Rebecca Mosley rooms. They built the house. All rooms are clean, comfy and cozy.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 25, 2014

In September we spent 3 days in Cornucopia at Oldfield B&B. This is a lovely place and Christine an Ed are very interesting and friendly hosts. We got a lot of helpful recommendations what to visit during daytime and restaurants for dinner. We can highly recommend this B&B.

Room Tip: Rooms next to the street are a bit noisy.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 24, 2014

My husband and I stayed for one night in the Rebecca Moseley room. We were warmly welcomed by Christine upon our arrival. She showed us around her beautiful home and even told us some history of the very old house. The room was very spacious but still quaint and cozy. The private shower is down the hall, but there is a toilet and sink attached ensuite, so this wasn't a problem at all. Everything was very clean. We had a great night of sleep. I loved the pillows!

In the morning, we were able to choose a time for breakfast (which I appreciate instead of just being told what time to show up). After starting with some coffee and a fresh fruit parfait, Christine served some delicious blueberry pancakes and bacon. I only wish I had room for more when she offered seconds! We also enjoyed conversation during breakfast with both Christine as well as some other guests. Overall, we had a very enjoyable stay. I would highly recommend staying here!

Room Tip: The Rebecca Moseley room was very spacious but still quaint and cozy. The private shower is down the hall, but there is a toilet and sink attached ensuite, so this wasn't a problem at all. We would definitely choose this room again.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2014

This is a lovely place. The owners, Christine and Ed, are very friendly and welcoming. The house is full of book-lined nooks and crannies. The food is really good and the bed was the most comfortable I'd ever slept in.The grounds are beautiful. There is a nice small pool area. Snacks and drinks are always available. Christine recommended The Good News Cafe for dinner - perfect choice. I wish I could have stayed here longer.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2014

I stayed here for two nights and had the best sleep I've had in a while. The owners are wonderful people. They were very helpful. The house is very clean and the sheets are soft! Thanks from a very tired FO!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo