All reviewsbreakfast was excellentbed and breakfastcornucopiaoldfieldjenantiques
Reviewed October 25, 2015

Stayed here for one night as part of a fall foliage tour of Litchfield County. Both Ed and Christine are gracious hosts and really made us feel at home. Property is very close to Woodbury, CT, not far from Litchfield County, and only a few miles off of Route 84. Room was very comfortable.

Stayed: October 2015
Reviewed October 20, 2015

Relax and enjoy the hospitality and wonderful rooms at Cornucopia Inn at Oldfield in Southbury CT.

Both Ed and Christine are wonderful hosts and they serve fantastically delicious breakfasts. There are three wonderful community rooms as well as a pool for the summer times!

Room Tip: We loved our room-- but not sure it's name-- it was the room upstairs in the rear with it's own private terrace.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2015

My husband and I came here to celebrate my birthday and had an amazing visit! The home is beautiful and our hosts were kind, welcoming and very informative about the local interests and history. Thank you for making our stay as warm and welcoming as could be!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jolette B
Reviewed August 11, 2015

This was our first stay at Cornucopia at Oldfield, but hopefully not our last! It is conveniently located not far from Route 84. The property is true Connecticut. Christine showed us all around pointing out unique aspects of the beautiful home. The bedrooms are all different, the art on the walls beautiful, the breakfast fresh and delicious. The bed and linens were luxurious. Christine made reservations for us at a nearby restaurant that served delicious, organic food. Christine is so welcoming you knew you made a new friend.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2015

I needed to attend a workshop in Southbury, CT and the Cornucopia had available rooms at the time. I'm so glad because it turned out to be a very healing stay for me. Christine warmly welcomed me upon my arrival and the rooms I were to stay in were airy and fresh. I was able to sleep peacefully to prepare for my workshop the next couple of days. Christine helped me navigate the town as well as surrounding ones and Ed was equally gracious in our conversations. The highlight of my stay was after my workshop where I got to do some shopping and enjoy the New England atmosphere. Add to that the terrific breakfasts including farm fresh eggs and berries, and I would count this as one of my best trips ever!!

Room Tip: Lovely view, peaceful setting, farm fresh breakfasts, snacks, and drinks
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo