Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$149
PricelineUS$127
Expedia.comUS$127
TravelocityUS$127
HurbUS$149
All reviews cardio equipment fitness center one night stay great hotel front desk bistro hvac target marriotts pillows lobby tv ct
Selected filters
Reviewed January 30, 2021 via mobile

Hotel seems relatively new. The first room the TV was not working - second room the TV was not working but we were able to reconnect it. All food services at the hotel are closed from what we could see.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Happytravelinfamily
Victor Dickson, General Manager at Courtyard Southington, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback, and thank you for staying with us. I'm sorry the TV in the rooms you were in did not work. I'm sorry your expectations of us were not met.

We will use your comments and communicate them to the proper team, your feedback is very important.

I hope you give us another chance the next time you're in Southington.

Again, thank you for staying with us during these unusual times.

Yours in hospitality,

Victor

Reviewed January 29, 2021 via mobile

The Hotel was OK. Not what I come to expect from Marriott. When I walked in, the lobby area had a peculiar smell. The room was clean for the most part. I had to buy Clorox wipes to wipe down the desk, it had something sticky on it. I ended up wiping down the whole room! The shower floor was dirty...It had not been properly washed for sometime. It was supposed to be white, not semi black!! Staff was very professional and attentive. No breakfast just a grab and go bag.

Meeting the same client in February...will be looking to stay at another hotel.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank jdrivera707
Victor Dickson, General Manager at Courtyard Southington, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2021

Dear Valued Guest

We recognize your time is valuable and appreciate the feedback you have provided.

Maintaining a clean atmosphere within our guest rooms and common areas is always a key priority, especially during these unprecedented times. On behalf of the entire team at the Courtyard Southington, I sincerely apologize for falling short of not only meeting your expectations, but ours as well. Rest assured, the feedback provided will be shared with the appropriate hotel team to ensure we consistently deliver upon guest expectations.

As a valued member, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We also recognize these are unusual times and we thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Victor Dickson
Hotel Manager
Courtyard by Marriott Southington

Reviewed December 25, 2020

By far the nicest Courtyard I have ever been in. Everything is up to date and very clean. Bathrooms resemble Marriotts higher end Westins, and beds are very comfortable. Fitness center is far bigger than average for a Courtyard and really is a step up for the brand. Great hotel!

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed July 6, 2020 via mobile

This is a nice hotel! Unfortunately the first thing I walked into in our bathroom was a dead worm of some sort on the ground. It had been there a while since it left a spot on the ground. After that incident I felt like the hotel room was dirty even though it wasn’t. It just made me feel less comfortable. The staff was nice. We will probably never be in this area again but if we were I would give it another chance.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alisyn_Blank
Reviewed February 17, 2020

Stayed at Courtyard Marriot. Price was good. Modern hotel. No pool, but there is a gym with decent equipment. No “free” breakfast (that can up your hotel fee price). Clean. Beds and pillows comfortable. No problem with reservation. Fridge and microwave in room.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank squeaky51165
Resort62350559576, General Manager at Courtyard Southington, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us! We are happy that you enjoyed our brand new Courtyard! We hope to see you again soon!

Monica A. Morgan, CHA