Residence Inn Southington
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Advance Motel(Plainville)
View Hotel
All reviewsbasketball courtdunkin donutsfront deskoff the highwaypots panssundaelight sleeperwafflesfull kitchengreek yogurtqueen bedroom was cleanindoor poolout of statehot tubliquor storetop floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 August 2016

We stayed during a trip to New Hampshire. We were upgraded to a larger suite which was very nice after a long, hot drive. The staff was excellent. From the front desk to the breakfast staff everyone provided service that was efficient and professional.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Rosemary V, General Manager at Residence Inn Southington, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2016

Thank you, I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and were able to meet our excellent staff! We hope you return the next time you travel to Southington, CT.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

I am a silver elite member for years. I can say almost the Residence Inn or other Marriott Hotels have similar rooms/beds...but when we talk about the staff, I can positively say Residence Inn Southington has the great staff and excellent customer services. They will try the best to make their customers happy. During two days at this hotel room 17, I have asked the front desk several things such as extra blanket, papers (my son love to draw), toothbrushes (my wife forgot to bring the toothbrushes for the kids)... Within a minute day/night, we received our needed items from the best customer services staff of the Marriott hotels. They talked nicely and they did the best to serve their customers with their smiles. You can see that from the front desk to housekeeping staff. The food services staff serves their guests promptly and happily. What else can you expect from a hotel on your vacation or business trip? Excellent work Stephanie and Management staff. We will see you guys in the future.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Brian,
I want to sincerely thank you for writing this review. I am very proud of our staff and so happy to hear about your positive experience. We look forward to your return in the future and thank you for your business! I am excited to share your feedback with our team during our meeting today.

Rosemary & Residence Inn Southington Team

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed one night in a one bedroom suite on our way home from Maine. We've stayed at other Residence Inn locations that were nicer but our room was nice enough and we left satisfied with our stay. The hotel is conveniently located off of I-84. It is very pet friendly so you may want to ask for a room away from the pet friendly rooms if pets bother you. The breakfast was very good and the staff we interacted with was very helpful and friendly.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Hello Jennifer,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Yes, the hotel is conveniently located off of I-84. I agree- our breakfast is very good. We hope you visit again in the future.

Residence Inn Southington Team

Reviewed 28 July 2016

It's a nice & very clean property !!! It feels like home !!!
We booked 2 rooms !!! 1 bedroom & 2 bedroom suites .
Each room has separate living room , full kitchen with large refrigerator ,
Pots & pans , etc. with a 4 chairs dining table , very accessible for my family , able to do home cook foods . ..convenient to do after care coz it has dishwasher , even soap dish , paper towel we're included :) the 2 bedroom has 2 full bathroom , that's a plus !!!!
It has fireplace in the living room , great for winter .
Big parking space . It's a cozy property , not big but very well appointed rooms & very functional . ,,,, it really serves the purpose .
I was very glad to meet Anya , cordial & very professional receptionist.
She made sure all my requests were in place prior my arrival.
She allowed me to check the rooms if they're complete & clean , most importantly .
The property has board room , fitness room , has a big flat TV screen . Water dispenser , clean towels & even facial tissues . Its covered in a cleared glass that I was able to see my family in the pool. They have a self service laundry area , they have a BBQ grill available for guest with several tables with umbrella & lounge sofa , great area for picnics & spend time with friends & family after a long day in the park.
They have a tennis & basketball court . My nieces & nephews were very happy to use them . While the adults were enjoying the hot tubs .
I definitely recommend this hotel for everyone . It's only about 10 mins away to Lake Compounce .,There were gas stations & convenient stores nearby .
Finally , we're very grateful on the free buffet breakfast they served .
Excellent stay !!!!

Room Tip: Corner room , 2 bedroom
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank NycVen13
Rosemary V, General Manager at Residence Inn Southington, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2016

THANK YOU!

Residence Inn Southington Staff

Reviewed 24 July 2016

We always look forward to staying here. Superb, friendly efficient staff. Great location, nice, clean facilities, great breakfast, and much more, Always a pleasure staying in places which are refreshing and which provide such a great experience

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family