“Great food and service”
Review of Bertucci's - CLOSED

Bertucci's
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Great brick oven pizza with so many topping choices - not just "the usual", and always very fresh tasting. We always get great service here!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Just writing this makes me think about the warm crisp outside soft inside white bread rolls they give you before your meal. They also give you a small plate with oil and herbs for dipping. Add a little table salt to it and boom! I could live on those two things. I've never had a bad meal there. I'm Italian and don't really go there for the "Italian" food, but the pizza is great. Their pizza sauce mixed with pepperoni and peppers is perfect. If you go before 3 they even give you a free house (family style) salad for your table. Out of all the chain restaurants out there I do think Bertucci's maintains a "family owned" feel. Absolutely recommend it for family events or parties of 4+.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

The food was very good, and the rolls were great, but you had to pay extra for a salad if it didn't come with a meal, and the coffee was expensive for one cup.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I liked everything a Bertuucci's. For me, it was across the street from the Motel 6 that I was staying at for 20 nights. All 3 times I ate there, I had the mozzarella cheese followed by the spaghetti and meatballs. Meal was most delicious and the hot oven fresh dinner rolls were to die for.