“Wait time disappointed”
Review of Bertucci's - CLOSED

Bertucci's
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Reviewed October 15, 2016

It took us at least 10 minutes before we were asked for our drink order, then a good while before we ever got them. Have our dinner order then waited over 30 minutes for our food. I wanted another glass of wine but was almost through with my meal. Then husband got dessert with his meal and we waited almost 20minutes for that. The food was good, the wait time horrible. Will not be back.

Reviewed July 14, 2016

Service was subpar- she was friendly enough to my family but not very good with the other tables. She did not offer to refill drinks or sell me more wine.

My spaghetti and meatballs were smothered in chopped parsley! I could have sworn the menu said basil, but either way gobs of parsley is a poor compliment to my meal. Had to ask for parm, it was not offered. Everything was extremely salty.

Honestly, I think you are much better off at Olive Garden.

Reviewed May 3, 2016

I was in on a Monday night and was almost the only one there. Both dishes I had were very good and the bread was terrific. I can see the place humming on a Saturday night with good reason. Good food at reasonable prices are also a draw!

Reviewed January 23, 2016 via mobile

I haven't been to Bertucci's in such a long time, and this meal restored my faith in the chain! My friend and I went for lunch and ordered off the $7.99 menu. It was great. The sandwiches were fantastic, salad was fresh and the rolls were nice and hot. We also ordered a half pitcher of moscato sangria which was so good. Service was friendly and the restaurant was clean. We'll definitely be returning soon.

Reviewed August 26, 2015

Standard Bertucci fare. Very good menu selection. Atmosphere is a bit noisy at this location. Good selection of wines, beers and deserts.