“Try the Summer Menu”

Bertucci's
Ranked #64 of 192 Restaurants in Southington
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Stopped in for a quick bite at Bertucci's in Southington and was very pleasantly surprised. We decided to just get appetizers and they were delicious. I recommend trying the Scallops Al Forno and Pan Sauteed Mussels. Both these items are on the summer menu. Even though we were just getting appetizers, our waitress still brought us some piping hot rolls with dipping oil - which was fantastic. We thoroughly enjoyed our food. Portion sizes were just right.

Laura G, Manager at Bertucci's, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Thank you very much! We really appreciate it.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Very reasonable prices. Their SPORKY PIZZA was amazing! We even went back 3 weeks in a row. Wonderful Italian meals and great pizza! Great service as well !!

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Portion sizes are very small and not worth the cost. Our dinner entrees were the size of an appetizer. Service was just subpar - no offers to refill our bread basket. We spent $140 for a family of four (two glasses of wine) and left hungry. We will not be returning to this location.

1  Thank BeachBabe1999
Reviewed 15 October 2016

It took us at least 10 minutes before we were asked for our drink order, then a good while before we ever got them. Have our dinner order then waited over 30 minutes for our food. I wanted another glass of wine but was almost through with my meal. Then husband got dessert with his meal and we waited almost 20minutes for that. The food was good, the wait time horrible. Will not be back.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

Service was subpar- she was friendly enough to my family but not very good with the other tables. She did not offer to refill drinks or sell me more wine.

My spaghetti and meatballs were smothered in chopped parsley! I could have sworn the menu said basil, but either way gobs of parsley is a poor compliment to my meal. Had to ask for parm, it was not offered. Everything was extremely salty.

Honestly, I think you are much better off at Olive Garden.