“Great Pizza”

Riverbend Pizza
Ranked #43 of 190 Restaurants in Southington
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 20 April 2016

Small local family owned Italian restaurant on Queen Street with limited seating but with friendly service, that has some of the BEST PIZZA in the Southington/Plainville area (and I've tried most) ...perfect crust with plenty of cheese and toppings of your desire...a pizza you can pick up in your hands without it sagging and the toppings falling off. Just thinking about the mushroom, pepper, and onion pizza I had makes my mouth water...that with the antipasta salad made for a delicious meal.
"I'll BE BACK..."

There are newer reviews for Riverbend Pizza

Reviewed 24 January 2016

My family has been getting pizza at Riverbend since we moved to Southington 20 years ago. It's alway crispy and perfectly done and the meat and veggies are fresh and delicious. The grinders are huge and fully stuffed. Love this pizza place.

Reviewed 28 April 2015

Stopped here while on the area on business. Ordered a medium pizza for the two of us which was more than we could finish.

The crust was amazing--perfectly cooked and delicious. The ingredients were all fresh and very tasty. The service was excellent and everyone extremely friendly.

We only wish we could come back again and again to try all of the other tempting offerings on their extensive menu.

Reviewed 20 April 2015

Good food, great people, and family owned. The owners are amazing people and super friendly. This restaurant is one of the best in Connecticut in my opinion!

Reviewed 31 January 2015

Me and my family have been coming to riverbend for about 15 years now. It is THE BEST pizza in the Southington/Plainville area! Great price, excellent service and DELICIOUS food! The new renovation really made the place look 100 times better. Family oriented and ran, this is by far one of my favorite restaurants!

1  Thank TANDZH