“Panera Bread”

Panera Bread
Ranked #75 of 192 Restaurants in Southington
Cuisines: American, Soups
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Have always liked the menu choices and ability to mix it up by pairing dissimilar items like sandwich/soup or soup/salad but my current favorite are their broth bowls. Earlier in the year you could choose from 3 different flavored bowls. Now they have only one: chicken with wontons and broccoli. On the side you can have a hard roll, or soft roll or chips.

These bowls have wonderful flavors. If you haven't ventured into this area of their menu, please do. And an added bonus is their reward card which keeps tabs on your purchases and periodically rewards with a freebie.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

When I travel I love to stop at Panera because the food is real. Coffee, bread and soup are the basics that they get right. I find the layout of the restaurant to be comfortable for a family or alone.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

I have eaten at Panera at many of their locations in many states. I use their catering service in Northern California and have had really good products from them. We had Panera for lunch at 2 meetings we had in one week. Both times I ordered salads. Both times, they were ok, but not as fresh as I normally get. I would still go back because Panera does have a lot of choices and is usually pretty good.

Reviewed 6 May 2016

I have a Panera Bread Gift Card that I need to use. I went to this place twice and never got to place an order.
Today, I was there about 11;15, place was empty except for the line. 6 people in front of me. There were 2 cashiers but one was doing paperwork with an elderly woman on what I think was a catering order. The other guy was just slow. It was taking him close to 5 minutes to get an order straight.
There were plenty of other employees in the back clowning around but none came out to help. The catering order was completed and so did that cashier -- into the back.... I disappeared out the front.
This was consistent with my prior visit, a line so long --- why bother. Hey Panera, the concept is supposed to be "Fast Casual Dining"......

Reviewed 19 April 2016

Excellent food and service day by day by day. Food is always served fresh. Associates are friendly, efficient, and professional.