Days Inn Southington
US$146
US$68
US$65
US$149
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleanan older buildinggood sizestores and restaurantswaffleswaffle makerdunkin donutshot breakfastnice breakfastmini fridgefront desk staffenjoyed my staynight's sleepwould definitely stay here againeasy accessnice stayoff the highway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 March 2015

This Days Inn is one of the best, that I have stayed in. It is modern, spacious and comfortable.
The one thing that I have discovered, is that the beds in all of the Days Inns have been more comfortable than comparable motels/hotels. Even better than more expensive ones.
We were treated compassionately in this Days Inn as we had to keep extending due to a cold that I came down with.
I would highly recommend this Days Inn.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2015

Stayed at this hotel on 3/6/2015 while i was in Connecticut attending a medical conference. They say first impression is usually the last. The desk clerk who checked me in was extremely friendly with the check-in and promptly assisted me proper direction to the place i had to visit. The room i was assigned was very clean and i was pleasantly surprised by the overall cleanliness of the hotel as well. i've stayed at many hotels but this one by far was my best stay. To top it all off, they served continental breakfast in the morning which is exactly what i needed to get a kick start to my day. I was thoroughly impressed with everything and would like to suggest this place to anybody that is visiting the area and looking for a place to stay. Totally worth the $$

Room Tip: You cannot go with any room here. They are all newly renovated rooms from what i saw.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2015

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 24 February 2015

The staff was very helpful We had trouble with the tv but they were very nice about looking into the problem and even offered another room if it couldn't be fixed. The mattresses are very comfortable. The room was quiet. Breakfast is fine and it was nice to have a local paper. They have done a nice job of renovating the rooms. The only downside was all the ice at the side entrances due to the extremely cold winter. It was easy to find.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2015

The location was excellent, very close to everything. My first time staying there. The staff was nice and very accommodating. I highly recommend this location. I give it five out of five.
They do allow dogs which was a plus for me. I have an old small dog and it's hard to accommodate him most of the time. This location allowed me all the comforts both for me and my dear Harry.

• Stayed: December 2014