“Good for a Friday night out”
Review of Barcelona

Barcelona
Ranked #7 of 515 Restaurants in Stamford
Price range: US$0 - US$25
Cuisines: Spanish, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

Great pre-party atmosphere. Lots of tapas and cocktails. Friendly personnel and outdoor seating in the happening part of town

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Dates wrapped in bacon
Tortilla
Sautéed greens, my wife ordered 2 portions it
Stuffed Piquillo Peppers with jamon and cjeese
Shrimp with garlic in a sauce
Grilled shrimp just with salt
Marinated olives
Marinated anchovied with garlic and olive oil
Asparagus with garlic and almond vinegrette
The dry sherries were excellent
Manzanilla- La Cigarrera & Almacenista
Oloroso - 15 Amos El Maestro Sierra
The staff were above excellent

Reviewed June 20, 2018

We ordered several Tapas plates and They were all good. Highlight was the Hanger Steak,with Octopus,Croquettes, and Albondigas right behind. The servers and host were friendly and it was a very enjoyable experience.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Usual predictable but tasty tapas, but why should it take over an hour to produce food for four people.? The young waiter showed up at 20 minute intervals to apologize charmingly for the delay and then disappeared again. We gave up on coffee and had to find someone else to get the check. The restaurant was not crowded. So we won’t be back. There are other and far better branches of this chain, especially the one right off the Merritt Parkway in Fairfield, CT. Evidently, the staff are not well trained and the manager of the day seemed uninterested. Too bad.

Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

This place is clearly my go-to bar in Stamford. The bar staff is a great group of people, and really makes the place come alive. They create a fantastic vibe that far surpasses all the other bars in town. Particular kudos to Raasikh, Javin, Oscar, Carlton, and James...love you guys!!

As far as the food goes, you can't go wrong with the tappas...my favorites are the hanger steak, Brussel sprouts, and ribeye. For entrées, I tend never to order chicken when I go out, but this is my one exception. The chicken pimientos is simply amazing! Cheapest entrée, and clearly my favorite. Great wines...have a bottle (or 6). ;)