“Excellent food though somewhat overpriced”

Fish Restaurant + Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Fish Restaurant + Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 517 Restaurants in Stamford
Price range: US$20 - US$32
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 25, 2017

We enjoyed our meal. Excellent food. Great atmosphere. However, we were disappointed when we saw our bill. If you don't mind the cost, you will enjoy the food.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed January 22, 2017 via mobile

For Starters, Hands down, The Best "Happy Hour" in Stamford. Starts with bartenders Morgan & Paul and on occasions Mgr Jarred. For each and every time I sit down at the Bar I'm guaranteed to have my favorite spirit immediately poured and served. These three fine gentlemen are like the restaurant "Top Notch!!! How they make myself and other customers completely satisfied. Where on this planet can you get Awesome and always freshest "Blue Point Oysters" for a Buck!!! Cannot beat it.... Brussel Sprouts roasted to perfection on a bed of truffle cream. Swordfish Wraps, Mahi Mahi soft tacos. Then the regular App / Starter, Lobster Mac and Cheese. Entrees, All Naked Fish no matter what you dress it up with = Gggrrr888 and Fresh.

Bottom Line My Fav Restaurant in Stamford

Bill

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed January 18, 2017

The food has always been excellent ( try the Tuna), although the noise level can propose a challenge in hearing your table mates.

Reviewed January 18, 2017

We had our new year dinner here.

The waiter was stressfull and was very uncomfortable. The kitchen was determined to get everyone out of the place in record time, dishes was coming out fom the kithen in record time. Our main was served 25 minutes after we arrived, please note that we had starters as well! I think the main came like 5 minutes after the waiter had cleared the starters.... This was not to our likening, it made us feel very stressed...

The food was blend. We both had halibut, and it was overcooked, but at the same time almost cold.

Reviewed December 11, 2016

Come here if you like fish but only if you like fish. Thankfully I do. My friends ordered the Cauliflower and the Lettuce wraps to start. I was a bit hessitant because I normally don't like curry which was in the cauliflower and I had never had the type of fish that was in the lettuce wraps but I have to say they both were excellent. I had gotten the Raddicio, apple and fig salad. I NEED to know how to make that. Probably was one of the best salads I have ever had. Good alcohol selection and service was good as well. Def recco if you enjoy fish.