“Delicious ”
Review of Coco Thai Kitchen

Coco Thai Kitchen
Ranked #4 of 20 Restaurants in Suffield
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

The dining room is very small but they are very attentive. Delicious food. Great for takeouts. Try the drunken noodles also the spring rolls

Reviewed 15 November 2017

The seating area is a bit small, however our meals were excellent and the waitstaff was friendly, quick and thorough. The prices were very reasonable. They seem to do a brisk take out business as well.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

We went on Saturday. There are only a handful of tables, and it looks like most of the business is take-out. It's easy to miss--a tiny spot in a small strip mall anchored by a gas station. The food, however, was quite good. My wife and I thought the coconut soup, (mostly broth with some chicken and plenty of mushrooms) was quite tasty. One person ordered the papaya salad, and it was colorful, full of veggies and papaya, and was pretty much a full meal in itself. Her husband ordered the tango mango--again, they have an excellent eye for color and presentation, and the dish got favorable reviews. We all tried the edamame (pretty run-of-the-mill), and my wife and sister-in-law split a shrimp dish that was plenty for the two of them with some to take home. I made good headway into my crispy duck (came with a small side salad and the duck was served with lots of sprouts and other vegetables), but was unable to finish it. A few of the slices of duck were slightly overdone, but not seriously, and all in all it was an excellent choice. The entire check came to under $80 for 4 people. You can order soft drinks, but if you want beer or wine it's BYOB. We'll be back.

1  Thank Span_pro
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I dined at Coco Thai. Taste of food was very good. Had spring rolls and coconut soup. We were eating the Crispy Pad Thai noodles when we noticed several bugs crawling out of the dish. We left in a hurry as this has never happened to us at a restaurant. We will notify the health department. Beware! They laughed at us when we're leaving.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

My bf and I came here for dinner. The waiter was very nice and was on top of refilling water, taking our order, and bringing out the food. He was very pleasant. We ordered the fresh rolls, in which we always get at places if they are on the menu. We were very dissapointed as instead of rice noodles, it was filled with iceberg lettuce, and you could barely find the shrimp. The peanut sauce was good. We also had the coconut soup, which was phenomenal. The flavors were exactly what I had hoped for and more. I do wish the pieces of chicken in it were cut smaller, but I just used my knife. My bf had the Tom yum soup in which he really enjoyed as well. Both soups were hot and all the flavors were there. For dinner we shared the drunken lemongrass chicken. This was a great portion for 2 people. The chicken breast was delicious and you could definitely taste the lemongrass. The drunken noodles were very good as well and were mild. Just enough heat for me! Overall it was a great find and we would return. We just won't order the fresh rolls again.