Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$85
Hotels.comUS$85
Agoda.comUS$85
Expedia.comUS$85
TravelocityUS$85
CheapTicketsUS$85
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

Let's be clear - the niceness of the management aside, this is a bare bones place to stay without frills. While clean with working A/C, the place looks very worn, sheets had cigarette burns (in a non smoking room), stained carpet, furniture looked like it was well worn from a thrift store, sink was pulled away from the wall, and the floor very uneven. Hallways were filled with cobwebs and dingy. But it was clean, had flat screen TV, and a place to bunk for a very low price.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Ragesong
Reviewed July 10, 2015 via mobile

What a wonderful place to stay. The people at the front desk are very very nice and helpful. We came in at 2am and they were as friendly as can be. The gentleman that was there showed us to our room and made sure we knew how to operate the air conditioning and tv. The room was spotless and the bathroom was immaculate. I would most certainly recommend this place to my friends and family.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Cheryl D
Reviewed June 24, 2015

I am very glad this hotel finally has a good front desk service and cleaner rooms. This hotel has very reasonable rates for daily and weekly stays. The front desk is very helpful with anything you may need. They will also take care of any noisy and inconsiderate people that may be bothering other guest. Nice Flat Screen TV's on the 3rd floor.

Room tip: Third floor has the best rooms. Also an optimum hotspot
Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank Duane H
Reviewed April 13, 2015 via mobile

After searching for affordable pet friendly motels in the area we found this place and was quoted on the telephone 60 among other perks and promises. When we arrived, the outside windows were broken and inside awaited an overly polite couple with a lobby full of a pungent alcohol odor. Not only did they charge us 20 extra per room per night (because only the high end rooms were available) which they never informed us of on the phone,and we were informed we would not be provided with keys due to ongoing power failures.It was late so we agreed and were shown our rooms. Upon inspection of all 3 rooms we were so discusted e.g. stains all over carpets,mold and mildew throughout the toilet and shower, a indistinquishable foul odor, no hot water, stained pillows, burn holes in the sheets, stained blankets, garbage in the drawers, etc. we placed a call to the number on the internet but was told to talk to the front desk. My children and I were gone the next morning after cold showers,a lecture about the kids making faces or gestures in their cameras?!, and no internet access. (We were told and given high speed internet access and passwords that never connected). My neice and her family had already paid for 3 nights and was told there are no refunds when she asked for a refund because she changed her mind after finding bite marks all over her 4 year old son. We came to pick them up upon check out and parked across the road because you are not allowed to have visitors in this motel. We hadn't finished packing my truck yet when the man came stumbling out yelling that we were littering and cursing at us and threatened us with the police. Why? No clue. We tried to get video but as soon as he saw us recording he ran back in the building. We promptly and happily left this horrible experience behind us. Please....BEWARE!!

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
7  Thank brdslyngls5
Reviewed August 29, 2011

I didn't know a cheap hotel could be this bad. I just wanted a place to sleep and shower. The stench of this hotel hits you in the face when you walk in the door. It's like sleeping in a litter box filled with mold and cigarette smoke. ALL of your belongings, including yourself, will smell like this when you leave. 7 of us stayed here the night before a distant wedding. We all woke up with throbbing sinuses and a terrible night's sleep. I wish I had just paid for my room and found a new hotel to stay in. It would have been worth the money to NOT stay here.

Date of stay: August 2011