“Decent”

Ranked #14 of 37 Restaurants in Vernon
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

We stopped for breakfast and the food was good as well as the service. The bathroom floors were pretty dirty. Not sure how often they clean in there.

Reviewed June 25, 2016

Had supper and the fish and chips were very tasty. French fries good - a rarity in the spiced fry world. Price reasonable.
I just think Denny's is best for breakfast.

Reviewed April 2, 2016

Whenever we are in the area, we plan on stopping here. You can get breakfast or lunch or dinner any time of the day. The waitstaff are always helpful and polite. We really enjoy eating here. We gather for family outings also.

Reviewed December 16, 2015 via mobile

Good food. Eggs were cooked soft scramble like I asked. Bacon was crisp. Good service. Waitress was helpful.
Seemed to be neat and clean.
I would go back.

That's all I got!

Reviewed November 10, 2015

I was looking for a inexpensive breakfast and have eaten in Denny's many times before. It is the same menu and with the senior AARP card how could you go wrong. It is a good breakfast for the price. The service was fine and I had no complaints.

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!