“Best Donuts in the Northeast”

Neil's New York Style Donut
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Wallingford
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

These have to be the best donuts I have ever had. Line is out the door, but with a huge number of staff behind the counter the line flies. Unlike other shops, there are all different kinds from filled, to glazed to frosted, sugared and plain. The jelly and sugar raised are my favorite. How about coconut, key lime, apple, all favors of cream, and apple cider? Other baked goods are also incredible. Huge coffee roll, danish, muffins, pie, cupcakes and Italian pastry and cookies. They do make breakfast sandwiches to order as well

2  Thank redjeep14

Reviewed 26 April 2017

I'm 70 years old. I've been eating donuts/pastries and other delights for years. This place is fantastic! Walk in the door, be brave, and order only two items. Because, as many as you buy, you will eat on the way home (or wherever you're going)! Just make sure to get a coffee roll.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Donuts are probably my favorite breakfast food. I was in CT on business from SC when I stumbled upon the best donut shop in the world. The donuts were very fresh and all hand made. The only complaint I have is that I don't have a Neil's New York Style Donut shop here in SC! I wish they delivered!

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

I've never been inside. My coworker gets these periodically to share in the lunch room. They are tremendous. Nothing at all like crappy Dunkin. These are fresh baked with delicious flavors. These are not similar to eating sugar air.

I look forward to these!!!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Neil's donuts are amazing! Although we live close by, we only visit Neil's when we have out of town guests. If you buy a dozen, you WILL eat them all.