Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 19, 2017

Where do I start? The owners are inviting and welcoming, but give you your time and privacy as well. The breakfast is fantastic and anyone who visits should try a homemade muffin if they are available. The view is phenomenal, there is a beach nearby, sheep and a donkey graze in the field out back. This was an ideal getaway and is located near some cozy towns worth stopping in for a visit! Would highly recommend!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
TheSachemFarm, Owner at The Sachem Farmhouse Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2017

We're thrilled you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for your very kind words, we appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us and future travelers to our area.
All the best, Jennifer & Jason

Reviewed June 11, 2017

Four friends and I attended a school reunion in Washington this weekend and took over the B&B. We had no idea what to expect and were so happy when we arrived. My room was on the 1st floor facing Lake Waramaug and it was absolutely charming. The breakfasts were delicious and the owners couldn't have been nicer.
Thank you, and we'll definitely be back!

Room tip: The 2 rooms on the front, facing Lake Waramaug, were the best.
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
TheSachemFarm, Owner at The Sachem Farmhouse Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2017

We're thrilled you all enjoyed your weekend and reunion! Thank you for the kind words, we look forward to seeing you again.
Jennifer & Jason

Reviewed November 13, 2016

My wife and I decided at last minute to take an escape weekend.

The B&B was terrific in terms of aesthetics, food and hospitality.

Oy particular importance to us was it's proximity to restaurants, hiking, and points of interest.

All were satisfied.....

1  Thank W4530PZtomc
Reviewed October 17, 2016

I hope you will enjoy your stay at Sachem Farmhouse B&B as much as we did. The rooms were very comfortable as was the common room downstairs where you could enjoy a cuppa and read a good book. There is a lot history attached to the place which is very interesting. Breakfast was very tasty and our hosts were very helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 14, 2016

My husband and I stayed two nights at this B&B and I couldn't have been more impressed. The house itself is simply immaculate. It's super clean and warm and inviting. The antique furnishings and decor are a delight! The inn keepers Jason and Jennifer were so kind and friendly. We really enjoyed our stay and these inn keepers have really thought of everything to make their guests comfortable. Luxurious sheets and towels, snacks and tea, books to read by the fireplace, a delicious breakfast served each morning, even fresh flowers on the breakfast table! The pride of ownership really shows through and I don't think you would find that anywhere else. Bonus - you have lake access too! Thank you for sharing your family home with us!

Room tip: The Ruth & William Hopkins room has a great view of the lake!