Lowest prices for your stay
SAVE US$14
Reserve now, pay at stay
Quality
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$89
Expedia.comUS$89
Lol.travelUS$90
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 27, 2020

I wasn't expecting much of a "good" night of sleep seeing as it's right off the highway, that's ok. But when the room above me played loud music til 2-3 in the morning and management did nothing about it, I realized I was in for a TERRIBLE night. I found it extremely obnoxious, and don't think I'll ever come back.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed April 3, 2020

Stayed at this hotel on our way home from the Southern States.When checked in,went to put food in the fridge only to find food stains from previous user then went to get coffee ready for the morning only to find coffee bag still in coffee maker from previous user.We stayed at this hotel on previous occasions and never had any problems.Certainly did not feel this room was cleaned properly and will not be returning.

Room tip: Ask to see room before you check in.
Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed October 15, 2019

I booked a room at this Quality Inn online and requested first floor if there was no elevator. So, imagine my surprise when we get there to find out we are on second floor. No one had read my request and there were no more rooms with two beds available on the first floor. It is difficult getting up stairs carrying our heavy luggage and supplies needed for an overnight stay. We ended up with a handicap room on the first floor with a king bed--and it was fine. Everything was clean but the floor was cold as it was not carpeted. The breakfast was pretty good with some protein offerings. Overall, we had a comfortable stay.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed October 7, 2019

My husband and I were on a road trip from Ohio to Maine in celebration of our 38th wedding anniversary and that we both just beat cancer. Time to celebrate and make some checkmarks on our bucketlists! This is a great hotel for the price. Rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. Rooms have a tv with cable, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, iron with ironing board, and blow dryer. Room was quiet and had no odor. Morning breakfast was amble and delicious. Staff was the friendliest of our entire trip. If we ever come to this area we will stay here again. Thank you for making our trip more special.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed September 24, 2019 via mobile

We only stayed here for two nights. Basic hotel. Remodeled rooms. Friendly staff. Complimentary breakfast provided to guest. Housekeeping helpful. Place doesn’t have much of a view and it’s situated next to a meadow that looks abandoned. Very close to a large mall. Italian restaurant near by within walking distance. Not too bad.

Date of stay: September 2019