“Hot only”

Domenick & PIA Downtown
Ranked #7 of 334 Restaurants in Waterbury
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

The pizza here is very good but only when fresh. If you let it go cold and try to warm it up, it doesn't taste as good.

Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

You can't visit downtown with stopping for a slice of domenick and pia best pizza ever sauce is on point cheese is the best A+++ service and pizza

Reviewed March 16, 2016

I grew up eating this pizza. The nicest people own this little hole in the wall and it is by far the best pizza around. I think the plain cheese is the best but they do have all the varieties

Reviewed March 4, 2016 via mobile

Been here many times, I got some takeout today and as usual the pizza was excellent, thin crispy crust just enough sauce and cheese I especially like the onion and meatball. No matter what you get you can't go wrong good prices not very big on the inside but there are tables and chairs!!

Reviewed February 28, 2016 via mobile

Every year, my job requires me to go downtown for some presentation at the Palace or professional development activity at the Magnet School. Every year, we have a lunch break, and I allow my colleagues to convince me to go here. And, every year, I leave shaking my head, wondering what the appeal is. It's cramped, it's a limited menu, it's hard to get to, and it's just okay. If you're on foot in downtown Waterbury, there is no better pizza place. But if you have a car, then go across town to Mario's, or head out to Middlebury for Dominic and Vinnys. Or pretty much anywhere. The greater Waterbury area is littered with pizza places, most more welcoming and satisfying than Domenick and Pias.