“Excellent Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

I have to start off by saying that the drink service was a little slow. We had a party of 15 the food was excellent. We started off with appetizers bruschetta, fried mozzarella and wings were delicious. The sausage and cavatelli, stuff sole and the salads were huge enough to split for a dinner. Everything was fantastic and we will definitely be going back.

Reviewed July 20, 2017

Superb dining. The food is wonderful. It has booths and tables. The staff is great. You can get a table without a reservation. The best part for me is the Snicker Martini. Different holidays have different martini flavors. The food is well worth the price. I have never had a bad or unsatisfactory meal.

Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

We had our rehearsal dinner here last summer and we were very pleased. Food was tasty, price was very reasonable, private room is beautiful. Event planner ( I believe her name was Kari but it's been almost a year so don't quote me!) was phenomenal and so helpful. If you are looking for an affordable but delicious place to entertain a group a guests then look no further! It also has a large restaurant area if you are looking for a yummy meal.

Reviewed June 4, 2017

Repeat customer of Vasi's and was not disappointed for this Mother's Day late lunch in early May 2017. The menu was limited for the day, but the options were more than adequate for our party. I make reservations at Vasi's each time, and it's usually more important for a holiday. Their drink/cocktail menu remain impressive, and we ordered a variety of specialty martinis. Appetizers for the table: Calamari Fritti ($10). Entrees included: Stuffed Chicken Breast ($25), Pistachio Scrod ($23), Pappardella Arrabiatta ($20) and NY Strip Diane ($32). Dessert: cheesecake with a variety of toppings. See photos for details. I had no complaints about this visit, as in the past. Waterbury offers a number of restaurants from which to choose, but Vasi's has become a staple for my family.

1  Thank radiowitch
Reviewed May 22, 2017

It was a last minute decision to come here and we were so glad we did! It was not busy for a Saturday evening and we were greeted and taken care of by a very attentive waitress. Our meals were superb - veal and chicken - and attractively presented. Loved the taste of their tomato sauce. Plenty of leftovers too. The salad and bread was delicious also. We will definitely come back again,.