“Dinner with my husband”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Went to Vasi’s with my husband because we read the reviews and menu online. We chose to eat in the dining area rather than the lounge for a quiet dinner with each other. First of all it was difficult to choose what to eat with so many delicious options! My husband loves Calamari so we got that and I ordered a salad to start. The Calamari is the best around, hands down especially with the hot peppers and Gorgonzola. I then told the waitress I wanted to order my entree and she informed me my salad comes with it (pleasantly surprised). I ordered the Beal Novella from the main menu and my husband got a special, Lobster Gambini. Words do not give justice to how delicious everything was, and large enough portions that we both had to take some home because we couldn’t finish our meals! I highly recommend Vasi’s for both it’s atmosphere and without a doubt it’s food!

Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

We got there before 6pm - and had told them when we made the reservation that we were going to an 8pm show at The Palace - and still did not have our entrees by 7:20. Salads and an appetizer came out timely (both unimpressive) but for some reason our dinners took forever. Our waitress only came by once to tell us dinners would be out soon - and 20 mins later still no food. Another table near us was in the same predicament. We finally complained to a manager who gave us dinner for free. We unfortunately had to shovel down our food when we finally got it near 7:30pm - which was actually quite tasty - bolognese, chicken caprese and linguine with mussels - all good but too frustrating before a show.

Reviewed November 21, 2017

Excellent chicken and veal dishes. Vodka sauce is excellent. Generous portions and love the bread! Large bar crowd and great martinis with a good variety.

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

Very good food and excellent service!
Large portions, great bread and sides were delish!
Husband played music all day st the winery so we needed a good meal . Just stopped in here without looking st any reviews. Turned out to be a good choice!

Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

I have to start off by saying that the drink service was a little slow. We had a party of 15 the food was excellent. We started off with appetizers bruschetta, fried mozzarella and wings were delicious. The sausage and cavatelli, stuff sole and the salads were huge enough to split for a dinner. Everything was fantastic and we will definitely be going back.