Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hampton.comUS$110
TripadvisorUS$110
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$110
Expedia.comUS$110
StayForLongUS$142
All reviews room was clean business center pleasant stay ct renovation
Selected filters
Reviewed March 14, 2020

Awesome facility with friendly staff. The room was clean and the quality of the complimentary breakfast was delicious.

All my needs were met with the on site business center, fitness center and pool.

I will definitely stay at this hotel again

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 7, 2020

very nice hotel. close to a very good italian restaurant. dog friendly. helpful and courteous staff. decent breakfast. very satisfied with our one night stay. a little difficult to get back to the interstte but if you follow the signs, no problem

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed February 13, 2020

I was there for one night visiting relatives in the area. The hotel met my expectation. The room was very roomy, I shared with another cousin. The bathroom was big and nice, lots of towels for you and complimentary toiletries. At the time of my stay, it was very quiet. Bed, covers and pillows were soft and comfy and luxurious. We both enjoyed the breakfast, lot to choose from. There were complimentary coffee all day, which was great. The hotel situation few minutes from the hwy easy to get on/off. Front desk staff were really pleasant and friendly. Had a good check-in. The cost include parking and breakfast, that were my options.
I have nothing bad to say about my one nite stay.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Lavenderwoman
Reviewed January 23, 2020

The room was fabulous the food was very good nice breakfast spread. Only problem I had was with a family that brought their three or four children in making a humongous racket in the pool screaming yelling loud music what's once in awhile

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed January 22, 2020

I arrived early and the staff was able to let me into the room so I could work. The room was very clean with a very comfortable bed and great air temperature. Breakfast had a good variety and everything was fresh and the area was very clean.

Date of stay: January 2020