US$139
Wyndham Southbury(Southbury)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$101
US$61
All reviewsroom was cleanbistro restaurantparking garage isroad noisebusiness trippleasant staylobby areaone night stayweddingplugsrenovationstarbuckshallwayfireplacenyc
Reviewed October 5, 2015

My company's corporate headquarters are in Waterbury, and this is my go-to hotel whenever I need to stay overnight. Very clean, updated rooms and excellent breakfast (not included but a minimal charge). Staff is very friendly and accommodating with early check-in/late check-out.

The adjacent Italian restaurant, DÓrio's, is excellent.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank SavvyTraveler618
Courtyard-Waterbury, Director of Sales at Courtyard Waterbury Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2015

Dear SavvyTraveler618,

Thank you for your loyalty and continuously choosing our hotel for your business travel. We look forward to hosting you again when you return to Waterbury!

Best Regards,

Reviewed September 26, 2015 via mobile

My wife and I here as a block of rooms for a wedding. They are currently remodeling. We were in a very nice remodeled room, The staff as at all Marriott hotels,very nice and courteous.
We had a wedding to go to the next day, checked in at 10pm. I noticed that there were seven wedding parties using the hotel. We turned in at 11pm to be ready for an early day wedding. We were woken up at midnight by a group returning from a wedding. They were all in the hall outside our room shouting talking loudly and rowdy. They were obviously drunk. I tried to ignore this hoping they would quiet down and go into their rooms. At 12:30 I called the front desk and asked that they do something so we could get some sleep. They said they would send security and that this was not tolerated. I had to call down 4 more times and finally insist that the police be called before the party in the hall ended at 2AM. Now we were refunded for our room, I do appreciate it. However, it was unacceptable it took that long to shut that party down.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Courtyard-Waterbury, Director of Sales at Courtyard Waterbury Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2015

Dear David P,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay. I am disappointed to hear other guests disturbed your stay and that it took so long to get the group under control. We do not promote this behavior with our guest. I am pleased to hear you were compensated and overall found the hotel to be pleasant. We hope you visit us again when your travels bring you to Waterbury.

Warm regards,

Reviewed September 1, 2015 via mobile

this is an establishment catering to the business traveller. You are not encouraged to venture in the neighborhood if you are a female traveler after dark. Parking convenient. The staff is courteous. Interesting menu at hotel restaurant but acoustics are horrible. Grab a booth with TV and you will survive.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Courtyard-Waterbury, Director of Sales at Courtyard Waterbury Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2015

Dear Patcal4,

Thank you for sharing your recent feedback on your hotel stay. Our hotel caters to the business and leisure traveler. I am glad you were able to interact with out hotel team and saw how amazing they are! It sounds also as if you loved the unique menu in the Bistro! Thank you for sharing that. Sorry to hear you felt there was an acoustic issue, I will definitely share with my team that particular feedback. Thank you again for taking the time to comment.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed August 28, 2015

We have stayed at this hotel before. It's location off the highway is convenient. They are renovating, but service is still outstanding. The room was comfortable and very clean. We will continue to stay here when we are in the area.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family

Thank you for the 5 star rating!!! Please come back and visit us soon!

Reviewed August 13, 2015

We stayed at the Marriott because we were in town for a family reunion and we automatically look to Marriott. The location was perfect for us. The rooms were clean and the staff very friendly. They were doing renovations on the upper floors but we were not effected with one exception. We had only hot water in our sink. Because the hotel was full they could not change our room but they did give us 10,000 points for our inconvenience. They were very apologetic and we were satisfied with the outcome. It is a little noisy in the area but we expected that being in the center of the city. The Starbucks in the hotel is FANTASTIC! The menu is different from regular Starbucks and we gladly ate there every morning.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank musttravelny
Courtyard-Waterbury, Director of Sales at Courtyard Waterbury Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2015

Dear Laura115566,

Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear you loved the location and Bistro offerings. My apologies for the inconvenience you experienced with the water. I am happy to hear our team took good care of you. We look forward to you visiting us again when your travels bring you to Waterbury.