Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
CourtyardUS$99
PricelineUS$99
Hotels.comUS$99
FindHotelUS$99
Expedia.comUS$99
Agoda.comUS$99
All reviews decent hotel business trip front desk clerk king bed garage lobby felix sofa
Selected filters
Reviewed February 26, 2020 via mobile

I travel quite frequently for work. After a horrendous commute which took an additional two hours, I arrived tired and run down with only 1 hr to get to work. I was met at the front desk by Carlin Holness and Felix Rodriguez with big smiles and eager to help my day get better. Carlin realized that I was exhausted and enlisted Tiffany Wilson in sales to assist. They upgraded my stay, Felix helped with my luggage. It is so refreshing to see that great customer service exist and all I did was mention I had a rough day. Highly recommend this place but honestly I feel like I could’ve been in a run down cabin...these three folks would make it 5 star in a minute!

2  Thank Dahlia T
Reviewed February 17, 2020

It seems like this hotel has recently been updated as the lobby is very nice and the rooms are modern and trendy. My husband had a work trip so I joined and spent a full day at the hotel working remotely. The lobby/lounge space is very nice, along with the business center. We ate breakfast and lunch from the cafe in the lobby and the food was really good and the servers were super friendly. Would recommend!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Vanessa M
Reviewed February 13, 2020

This is my hotel of choice whenever I come back to visit my daughter at school. The staff is always so friendly, they make great drinks with a smile at the bar, and Carlin Holness always goes above and beyond to make sure I have a great stay!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed February 10, 2020 via mobile

I can’t say enough positive things about how I have been treated here. Great place to stay and great staff. If you are fortunate enough to have Carlin Holness take care of you at the front desk then you will understand what I mean. Keep up the great work!!!!

Reviewed February 7, 2020

This is not a typical review. My scheduled business trip was canceled by the company where I was scheduled to work in Waterberry, and thus a series of phone calls began with trying to straighten out the cancellation of my reservation. Over a three-hour time frame, multiple calls had to be made back and forth from first one third-party company and then another. It was quite a fiasco with members of Priceline, another (unknown) company, and then a company called Reservations Counter all giving me the runaround. Landon stuck with me through a very trying and frustrating ordeal, and his continued persistence in making calls and communicating back and forth with me and the other companies resulted in the resolution of a nightmare, with me finally getting a refund for a hefty bill. I just want to personally thank Landon for actually following through with your commitments to stay in communication with me in trying to resolve a most stressful situation! I also want to thank the Courtyard by Marriott for having such fine staff members in place who actually do what they say they will do. Quite a refreshing experience! This is just one of many reasons that I am a loyal customer and an Ambassador member of Marriott rewards.