Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21-05-14
Free cancellation until 21-05-15
Hotels.comUS$99
Agoda.comUS$99
FindHotel
All reviews decent hotel business trip front desk clerk king bed garage lobby felix sofa
Selected filters
Reviewed October 11, 2020

We stayed the Courtyard by Marriott Waterbury Downtown over Columbus Day weekend in 2020.

We originally booked a room with a King Bed and, upon arrival, were upgraded to a top floor (11th) suite which was huge:

It had a living room with kitchenette (stove, microwave, sink with disposal, fridge, and plates, flatware, and pots and pans), plus a desk, sofa, and TV. The bedroom had a king size bed, TV, desk, sofa and two closets. There were two full bathrooms (one with tub, one with walk-in shower) and both rooms had a wall of windows overlooking the surrounding hills.

The room was contemporary and quiet (couldn't hear neighbors)...and our room (1121) was at the end of the hall.

Lobby staff was friendly. Funnily, I was traveling with my husband (same sex marriage) and the front desk clerk was repeatedly apologetic that the suite only had one bed instead of two. We stressed that we're okay with that but she still offered that the sofa is also a sofa bed. Bless her heart.

Parking was in a neighboring garage for $2/hour (or $12 for 24 hours). The location is downtown, which was very much (and eeriliy) deserted on the holiday weekend.

Room tip: Top floor rooms have nice views...and the suites are quite spacious if you can sweet-talk yourself into one.
Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed February 26, 2020 via mobile

I travel quite frequently for work. After a horrendous commute which took an additional two hours, I arrived tired and run down with only 1 hr to get to work. I was met at the front desk by Carlin Holness and Felix Rodriguez with big smiles and eager to help my day get better. Carlin realized that I was exhausted and enlisted Tiffany Wilson in sales to assist. They upgraded my stay, Felix helped with my luggage. It is so refreshing to see that great customer service exist and all I did was mention I had a rough day. Highly recommend this place but honestly I feel like I could’ve been in a run down cabin...these three folks would make it 5 star in a minute!

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Dahlia T
Reviewed February 17, 2020

It seems like this hotel has recently been updated as the lobby is very nice and the rooms are modern and trendy. My husband had a work trip so I joined and spent a full day at the hotel working remotely. The lobby/lounge space is very nice, along with the business center. We ate breakfast and lunch from the cafe in the lobby and the food was really good and the servers were super friendly. Would recommend!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Vanessa M
Reviewed February 13, 2020

This is my hotel of choice whenever I come back to visit my daughter at school. The staff is always so friendly, they make great drinks with a smile at the bar, and Carlin Holness always goes above and beyond to make sure I have a great stay!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed February 10, 2020 via mobile

I can’t say enough positive things about how I have been treated here. Great place to stay and great staff. If you are fortunate enough to have Carlin Holness take care of you at the front desk then you will understand what I mean. Keep up the great work!!!!

Trip type: Travelled on business