“One of the best pizzas ive ever eaten.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Zachary's Pizza House
Ranked #171 of 323 Restaurants in Waterbury
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

The place isnt that appealing when you walk in, however the gentleman that took my order was very friendly and made sure my pizza was made fresh and what was exactly what i ordered. They could clean up more and maybe renovate inside. Pizza is delicious!!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

This place is nasty. Don't know how it lasted so long. It's just gross and the place is not clean. Food is horrible. Don't waste your money.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Food was not great and place looked dirty. I was turned off as soon as I entered it but it has been around a long time so I figure I'd give it a try. I'll pass next time.