“Great Happy Hour”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 178 Restaurants in West Hartford
Price range: US$30 - US$120
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Memorial Road
Transit: Easily Accessible to Farmington Ave/ South Main Street Stops on the 60, 62, 64, 66 Bus Lines
Description: Fleming's West Hartford, CT is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located on South Main Street just south of Farmington Ave, between Westfarms Mall and Elizabeth Park. Fleming's in West Hartford, located in the historic Educational Building, just off West Hartford Center and next to the Noah Webster Library, offers Guests an exceptional restaurant experience driven by a passion for steak and wine. Join us for a drink after work and choose from 100 wines by the glass or a handcrafted cocktail. Then stay to enjoy an exceptional selection of USDA Prime steaks and fresh seafood.
Reviewed 10 August 2017

I don't think Fleming's steaks are anything to write home about. In fact I went one night for prime rib night and was very disappointed HOWEVER their happy hour on the other hand is wonderful. They offer a bunch of different wines, cocktails and food for $6 each until 7 PM. Their burger and carpaccio are phenomenal. It does get very crowded though so definitely try to get there on the earlier side.

There are newer reviews for Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar

Reviewed 3 August 2017

I have been to a few Flemings in my travels but had not been to this one. I was with two others and we sat in a both in the bar area. The service was outstanding (Marissa?) as was the food. We ordered the jumbo shimp app, which was fresh, firm and very tasty. For diner we had the salmon, filet mignon, and ribeye. All were cooked to our liking and delicious. We also had assorted sides. The wine and beer menu has a very good variety. A bit on the pricey side as you would expect at a higher end steak house, but oh so good!

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I was hoping since I hadn't been here in a few years that they had improved the quality of the food. Unfortunately they have not. So many other steak houses and restaurants that are so much better than this place. The parking is always a nightmare as is the traffic in West Hartford. When this place first opened the first two times I dined here were very good making the traffic and parking somewhat tolerable. There's no reason I will return to this place

Liz K, Owner at Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. First things first, please allow me to apologize for what seems to be an extremely unsatisfactory experience. I can promise you that all of us here at Fleming’s are committed to providing only the very best food, service & hospitality. We strive for perfection every time but it seems that we missed the mark during your experience and I can’t apologize enough for that. I would like to address the issue as soon as possible. Please contact me, Liz, Operating Partner, at the restaurant, (860) 676-9463 or at WestHartford@FlemingsSteakhouse.com, so that I may apologize directly and correct our error.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Great steakhouse.
Highly recommend the fillet
Cooked to perfection and melt in your mouth.
Participated in a new sales team graduation dinner
Private room in back was perfect venue

Thank you for celebrating a graduation with us. We are so happy to hear your evening was perfect, this is what our entire team strives to hear. We hope to see you again soon whether it be for happy hour, or another private dinner event.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Took my husband here for his birthday last week. Everything about this place is top notch! The waitstaff, hostesses, manager - all knowledgeable and the best customer service ever. Steaks were awesome! Worth the price.

Thanks for celebrating with us! At Flemings every employee strives to make every evening special, but we especially love a celebration! So glad we made your husbands birthday special. My staff and I look forward to seeing you both again soon.