“Solid Burger Restaurant”

Ranked #4 of 179 Restaurants in West Hartford
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 July 2017

We came here to have dinner with our friend who is living in West Hartford. It was very busy, we had to wait a bit to get a table after being put on a waiting list by phone. The waiter was nice and the burger were good. One of us is vegetarian and find something delicious on the menu, too.

There are newer reviews for Max Burger

Reviewed 20 July 2017

This place has always been crowded when we've been here and sometimes the wait for a table is considerable. We have never been disappointed. Our son introduced us to this place and we've been here several times.

Food and drinks are very good, as is the service. The only down side -- and this is true of many places-- it can be noisy and hard to have a conversation.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Stopped by here for lunch while shopping in West Hartford. Everyone was friendly and we were seated immediately. I was blown away by the portions. And the fries were delicious. I got the waygu maximus burger, and I have to say, it was probably in the top 2 best burgers I've ever had. But it was messy - really messy. It was cooked perfectly. There was only one big problem (NOT the restaurant's fault) - screaming babies and wandering and ill-behaved children. It was the baby screaming bloody murder and the wandering child at the next table that made the atmosphere very unpleasant. I would absolutely go back, but ask to be seated in a corner if it's lunch time.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

The food quality and overall efficiency of Max Burger has remained consistently top notch over the years. As a long-time patron of the place, however, I have noticed a dramatic decline in the staff's general friendliness and desire to serve. It's so pervasive that I wonder if it's part of the training for new employees: "act aloof act put-out by customers in order to adhere to our new ethos of cool indifference." I do not want to deal with stuck up servers when out with my family for a fun meal. We will go elsewhere next time.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Food is fine , price little to high for portion and delivery.You need improve service and time of delivery.
You can try for one time,