“Delicious and authentic Peruvian food”

Cora Cora Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 201 Restaurants in West Hartford
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend Cora Cora restaurant, the recipes are authentic and delicious, as well as great and friendly service.
Ask for the Lomo Saltado and also the ceviche (sea food).
Menu has many many good options.
If you are in the area do not miss it.

Reviewed August 26, 2018

We were in town and tried out this Peruvian restaurant. I have to admit that the food was quiet good for both my and my wife's dishes and the amount filled us up. The flavor and texture was more less perfect. The service was slower than expected and it is a bit pricey, but the price appears to have made it into the quality of the food. Price, Quality, Service.... pick any two...

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

A group of us went out for one's birthday and had a wonderful time. From the ceviche appetizer to the dinner meals everything was delicious. The service was fantastic.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed my first experience with Peruvian food. It was fresh, tasty, good assortment. But after we were there for 2 hours for lunch, it was getting a bit long. Give yourself plenty of time to enjoy this good food.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

It was the early in the late afternoon and i found the owner chastising a cook or some from the staff. I wasnt to impress with the food even though plenty was serve. I suppose one has to develop a taste for certain unknown menu. The waiter was friendly and the food was ok. The check was fine and i dont believe or think itwas pricy. I have return several times but there seems to be a constant change of personel which to me its a sign of inconsistency.