“Great Restaurant”
Review of Restaurant Bricco

Restaurant Bricco
Reserve with OpenTable
Restaurant Bricco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 188 Restaurants in West Hartford
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2017

In my opinion Briccos is one of the best restaurants in West Hartford, which I consider to be the restaurant capital of Connecticut. Their food, service, and atmosphere is considerably better than most. During the nice weather days, I enjoy eating lunch at their outdoor sidewalk tables which has less traffic than the busier Farmington Avenue. Their menu is broad enough so that anyone can find a tasty meal. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed July 18, 2017

We had a very good dinner at Bricco and liked it for its great location. The table shared two large appetizers and each had our choice of entrees. Service was good and attentive. There was a good wine selection, and, although we didn't try any, the desert selection looked yummy. A very good choice in West Hartford.

Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I sat outside for drinks on a beautiful summer day! Drinks were good, but unfortunately we were surrounded by the most pretentious people. The clientele that this restaurant attracts makes me never want to go back again. Every table around us was full of judgmental people complaining about everything from the waiters to their recent Gucci purchase. Not my type of crowd.

2  Thank Ljotoodmax
Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

When you think Italian food you might be thinking of classics like spaghetti and meatballs or lasagna. If that is what you are looking for this isn't the place. If you are however looking for great inventive takes on Italian classics with high quality ingredients and a modern higher end atmosphere then this is the place.

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

This is a well appointed local spot. Very attractive and a nice place for a business lunch. The waitstaff was very attentive. Filling my glass without being asked and without being intrusive. I enjoyed a Caesar salad with an ample add-on of grilled shrimp. The dressing was excellent. The romaine was crispy and fresh. Nice croutons. A healthy portion of nice firm grilled shrimp. A nice lunch.