“Yum-pho!”

Pho 68 Vietnamese Restaurant
Ranked #53 of 203 Restaurants in West Hartford
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed September 29, 2016

After reading other reviews I stopped in recently for lunch with my daughter. We very much enjoyed our soups. I had the pho ga, the broth was delicious and the regular portion was huge. I'll skip the chicken next time- it was dried out. My daughter had the noodle and wonton soup with pork which she said was yummy. Service was quick to order and serve... once we got our soup we were sort of forgotten about. After we finished I waited for about 15 minutes for the bill and finally realized you pay at the counter (duh!). If I'm in the area again I would definitely go back.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank CTSkiMom

Reviewed August 23, 2016

If you like soup, then you have to go here. They make the best Vietnamese soup of any Vietnamese restaurant in the state of Connecticut. I know because I go there at least twice a week for lunch. they only close on Wednesday. The owner is a sweet lady.

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank sportssports48
Reviewed July 24, 2016

A friend of mine, after hearing some people at her gym, rave about Pho 68 invited me to join her for dinner. Our expectations were met.

The Pho was delicious, especially the broth -- best I've had. The pancake was quite yummy, too, and light -- not a heavy floury batter. In fact it seemed mostly like it was thinned egg. Very tasty.

This is a medium sized restaurant and reservations are not necessary. Sadly, on a Friday night, only three dining groups visited while we were there. The staff is friendly. The place is clean.

Vegetarian options are available (but not of the Pho.)

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank SarahS1972
Reviewed April 13, 2016

The food here was very nicely prepared and delicious. The pancake was about 50% bigger than the waitress said it would be; portions were ample in general. The waitstaff was anxious to help us enjoy our visit and were very accommodating. For example, when I couldn't choose between two types of spring roll, the waitress split the order so that I got one of each. The menu is large, and the waiters will help you navigate it. The décor isn't fancy, but it's pleasant, clean, and nice enough for a low-key date. Decent parking along the side of the building (the side closest to New Britain Avenue). Prices are very reasonable. We will definitely return.

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank ConnecticutLocavore
Reviewed November 19, 2015

I have been a frequent customer of Pho Boston, I had read some good reviews of this place and tried it last night. I am switching restaurants. The physical restaurant is much nicer and more quiet. The service is better, and the food is better. Similar menus, this has less numerical choices but more variety in the end. Really great Vietnamese food.

Date of visit: November 2015