“Very Good Vietnamese Soup”

Pho 68 Vietnamese Restaurant
Ranked #53 of 178 Restaurants in West Hartford
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 10 December 2016

We tried the Pho Ga soup. Generous amount of chicken and the portion was huge. Add on veggies on the side. Enough to bring home for another treat. Service was friendly with a family feel.

There are newer reviews for Pho 68 Vietnamese Restaurant

Reviewed 26 November 2016

I search around and saw this restaurant is nearby Homewood Suites hotel downtown Hatford with good reviews so I gave it a try. The first time I ordered Vietnamese Beef Noodle soup, it was very and I got free hot tea. Fortunately, I forgot to order the large one since the regular was big enough for me. The next day I stopped by again for lunch before going home in the afternoon and order the grilled pork chop with rice and it was very good. They take most credit cards which is unusual for Vietnamese restaurants. The decor inside is very nice and cozy. It is very clean and waiter/waitress were very nice and friendly

1  Thank Hoangng53
Reviewed 29 September 2016

After reading other reviews I stopped in recently for lunch with my daughter. We very much enjoyed our soups. I had the pho ga, the broth was delicious and the regular portion was huge. I'll skip the chicken next time- it was dried out. My daughter had the noodle and wonton soup with pork which she said was yummy. Service was quick to order and serve... once we got our soup we were sort of forgotten about. After we finished I waited for about 15 minutes for the bill and finally realized you pay at the counter (duh!). If I'm in the area again I would definitely go back.

1  Thank CTSkiMom
Reviewed 23 August 2016

If you like soup, then you have to go here. They make the best Vietnamese soup of any Vietnamese restaurant in the state of Connecticut. I know because I go there at least twice a week for lunch. they only close on Wednesday. The owner is a sweet lady.

1  Thank sportssports48
Reviewed 24 July 2016

A friend of mine, after hearing some people at her gym, rave about Pho 68 invited me to join her for dinner. Our expectations were met.

The Pho was delicious, especially the broth -- best I've had. The pancake was quite yummy, too, and light -- not a heavy floury batter. In fact it seemed mostly like it was thinned egg. Very tasty.

This is a medium sized restaurant and reservations are not necessary. Sadly, on a Friday night, only three dining groups visited while we were there. The staff is friendly. The place is clean.

Vegetarian options are available (but not of the Pho.)

1  Thank SarahS1972