“Long lines and great pizza.”

Frank Pepe Pizzeria Napoletana
Ranked #20 of 178 Restaurants in West Hartford
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Recently ate here while visiting locally. Lines were long and service a little slow, but enjoyed the pizza and the atmosphere.

There are newer reviews for Frank Pepe Pizzeria Napoletana

Reviewed 25 June 2017

A local icon. Long lines, coal fired brick ovens, tasty pies, very busy, lots of locals, great service. A must for every ones restaurant bucket list.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

I've never had a bad pizza from Pepe's (New Haven). I can't say that after my first visit to the West Hartford shop. I guess it's unfair to call it 'bad', ... perhaps 'disappointing' is a more appropriate term. I know one of their secrets is thin crust and another is a hot oven. Unfortunately, one dictates that caution be taken with the other. Burnt crust (yes, charcoal quality burnt). I won't call them out on what I thought was a minor lack of enough tomato sauce ... it was probably measured, but between the two, the result was a dry, "crackery" pizza. I'm not sure I'll risk another visit here. Had it not been a take-out order, I would have returned it, but an 11 mile drive wasn't worth it. Service was prompt and friendly.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I've been to the West Hartford and Manchester locations several times each. I love their pep pizzas. My kids adore the food here. The only drawbacks are drinks aren't Pepsi/Coke products, and their pizza has a lot of sodium and carbs. A great spot for family lunch.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

We love Pepe's! It's the best thin crust pizza we have ever had and the experience is always the same...GREAT!