“Awesome Burgers/Disgusting bathroom”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #39 of 178 Restaurants in West Hartford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Upon entering we were promptly greeted by a lovely hostess. Quickly brought to a table. Our charming waitress brought us a basket of delicious fries to enjoy while our dinner was being prepared. The menu has a huge assortment of burgers. I had a bacon, cheddar burger which was cooked exactly as I requested. It was big juicy and delicious. My daughter had an equally awesome bacon guacamole burger. She ordered a milk shake which was merely and barely okay. When we were done and the check was paid I decided to use the men's room before heading out. What a mistake. Absolutely disgusting. Can't imagine if and when any employee inspected it. Ruined the whole experience.

There are newer reviews for Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Usually stop here after shopping at West Farms ( twice a year ). Had great burgers and excellent service. The Chophouse burger was a big hit, as was the Southern Charm. What is note worthy about Red Robin is that the toppings are good, but do not overpower the burger - you can taste the burger. I prefer mine done well. Here, the burger is never dry. You can get seconds on fries, but we are usually too full to take seconds. Plus, the fries are just normal steak fries, nothing special. Red Robin does serve a variety of drinks, including milk shakes. Tried a shake, one time, but was not impressed, because the shakes are made with a vanilla base. Since I love chocolate milk shakes, these were not for me. The rest of the family does like them. The service here is always excellent. Our server, this time, was very friendly and helpful. Checked on the acceptability of our meals, offered more beverages and did everything quickly.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

The food was great and the service was great. Except that the floor was absolutely disgusting. It's covered with a coating of grease. My daughter fell down. I need new shoes. The manager said it was due to the humidity. I suggested it was due to the cleaning crew not changing the water in the mop bucket. I feel sorry for the people who work here.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

Love the burgers here - they are fresh and cooked perfectly to order. You can get extra sides if you want - we had the burgers with fries and a side salad and if you desire more fries or salad, they will bring it to you! We both felt we had enough so we didn't take advantage of the extra food. I also eliminated the bun and had the burger wrapped in lettuce with some bacon and guacamole. My spouse had the burger with bacon and blue cheese!

Our waitress was always there - to take our order, to check on the meals and to get us anything we wanted. It was incredible service. We will definitely come again to try some other food that looked interesting on the menu.

This was our first visit to Red Robin - not a bad choice at all.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Outstanding. Every time I come here I always get great customer service e. Though when I came here one time my chocolate milkshake tasted like a strawberry milkshake. But 5 out of 5 for me. plus the furniture is very lovely and neat