“The best baked goods in Wethersfield”
Review of Heirloom Market

Heirloom Market
Ranked #14 of 78 Restaurants in Wethersfield
Reviewed July 8, 2017

The baked goods are outstanding. Try the passion fruit donuts, donut holes or the muffins, and you will not be disappointed. All the breakfast sandwiches are delightful. Service is good, and my bride swears by the coffee! It's also an excellent place for lunch where you can expect to receive a wrap sandwich for a very reasonable price.

Reviewed May 9, 2017 via mobile

We went in to some seeds and they have a café that serves appetizer, lunch foods, coffees and smoothies. I had the bruschetta. It was on the expensive side, but well worth it. The toasted bagette was topped with ricotta, seasoned heirloom tomatoes and some chopped onions. Others had the yogurt cup and a grilled cheese.

When we first walked in it reminded us places we visited in Vermont. They keep most of the original decor. The had the old fashioned bins the used to hold the seed. There were no real tables to sit, but they have sitting areas with small tables. They have several items for sale such as maple syrup and honey. The seeds are prepackaged in the back of the store. There was on street parking.

Reviewed April 26, 2017

Comstock Ferre has had many incarnations through the years. I often went to walk around and get in touch with nature. Now I go for the heirloom seeds.

Reviewed March 25, 2017

Fresh food, tasty menu, creative space, internet access for afternoon get away, oversized homemade marshmallows in your coffee, avocado toast to die for, friendly staff, ideal location, grocery stop, prepared foods for quick meals, cant say enough. My daughter and I love this place!! <3

Reviewed February 1, 2017

This was my second visit to Heirloom Market, absolutely delicious. Hot cider with a pulled pork, black forest ham Cuban that came hot off the wrap press! Steaming, moist and extremely tasty. I added a bag of Sweet Maui onion potato chips and just sat around the table with my children enjoying their conversations and my scrumptious lunch. The atmosphere is simple, warm and inviting. Couches, big chairs, a separate eating area, a small grocery area, very clean.