“Nothing special”

Cuisines: American, Deli
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Reviewed May 26, 2016

We went on a Thursday night when they had all you can eat wings for $9.99. We were not impressed with the wing flavors and they weren't as good as I was hoping they would be. Service was great and even thou we had to wait a while for the first serving of wings the wings came out faster the second time around.

Reviewed May 8, 2016 via mobile

Wow. Wow. Wow. Place was half empty and the service was horrendous. Waitress asleep at the wheel. Took forever to get food. Do everyone a favor get a NEW MANAGER. Never again.

Reviewed March 19, 2016 via mobile

Sat at the bar that one usually gets great service
Not the case
Got a beer then sat say sat
No wings
Not the spot to go if traveling

1  Thank Kevin O
Reviewed March 11, 2016 via mobile

Have been to other hooters and this one was awful from service to food in comparison. Buffalo chicken sandwich had no sauce and fries were cold. Staff was difficult to flag down as we were of the wrong gender I suppose or they were too busy feeding themselves at a table on the opposite side of the restaurant. The beer was good.

1  Thank Cherylquiltnut
Reviewed March 7, 2016

Stopped there late night, parking lot was crowded, but managed to find a spot. Went inside and expected to wait a while, but a friendly female employee waived me in, sat me down,,took my order! Had my food and drinks within 5 minutes.. Ate and had my bill, refills and fabulous service throughout the entire time! Would return again!

1  Thank DON A

Been to Hooters? Share your experiences!