“Good food and great service”
Review of Hooters

Hooters
Ranked #34 of 78 Restaurants in Wethersfield
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Deli
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Reviewed April 2, 2017

I walk in and I am greeted by all the staff saying welcome to hooters.
When I am alone I walk to the bar and I have an IPA beer and either grilled chicken breast or a pound of peeled shrimp.
I am always served a nice attractive meal and the cooks (Sal and his crew) do an excellent job for me every time.
The bar waitresses Amanda, Kim, Danielle, etc are all very friendly and make you feel at home when your there.
The floor waitresses Taylor, Scarlette, and the others all work as a team to make your stay feel comfortable and you never want to leave, so the next time you are in Wethersfield Ct try stopping in and I believe you will become a regular as I am.

Reviewed January 9, 2017

I come here with friends when I visit Connecticut. Hooters has reasonable prices and the waitresses always do a really nice job. When I go I always get the Cheesecake or the Key Lime Pie. Yummy!

Reviewed October 17, 2016

Came here during one night in Farmington while traveling. This Hooters was very clean. The food was good. The service was satisfying; attentive but did not linger.

Reviewed September 19, 2016 via mobile

My 6th time here. The girls are consistently good looking here and Ive never had a bad experience with having to wait to be served. Cant say that about any of the dozen other Hooters Ive been to nationwide.

Reviewed May 26, 2016

We went on a Thursday night when they had all you can eat wings for $9.99. We were not impressed with the wing flavors and they weren't as good as I was hoping they would be. Service was great and even thou we had to wait a while for the first serving of wings the wings came out faster the second time around.

Been to Hooters? Share your experiences!