“patio!”

Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2018

Nicely rehabbed historic firestation with a cute outside patio on a quiet side street. Plenty on menu to choose from and lots of rotating brews on tap. Shared some delicious baked potato skins (not fried!) :) Hubby got the chicken caesar wrap and I got the chicken salad wrap - both were very good and fresh. Service was a bit slow, esp considering it was not busy, but we will still go back again to sample more of their menu!

Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

Been coming here over the last couple of years when In town. Lovely setting, cozy location atmosphere, but service has been on the decline since I last went. First two beers I asked for on the menu was out. And then the whiskey I asked for was also out. That’s ok! Happens from time to time in different places. Im sure it was just my bad luck as I really like the place.

Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a drink with a beer snobby. Plenty of choices to keep him happy. Pleasant atmosphere for a drink. Have had food in the past that was very good.

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

I love the charm of this renovated fire department old building. The onion soup is what I always order. Then something else. Burgers are great. When I have visitors from out of town we always go there.

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

Stopped here from our travels from Syracuse. I usually use trip advisor and have never been steered wrong. Win again. Nachos, wings, salad, steak sand, French onion soup.... all great!