All reviews front desk indoor pool starbucks coffee next morning king bed off the highway very nice stay would definitely stay here again hartford windsor business trip near airport comfortable rooms shuttle service bradley airport bistro lobby paula
Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

I arrived around 9pm and was greeted right away! Check in was smooth and the room was a comfortable size for the 3 of us. The room was fairly clean but the bathroom seemed outdated and tub needed to be wiped out as there was hair in the shower. The traffic was loud and there was some sort of argument in the parking lot at 3 am- waking us up. I believe security handled it in about 15 min. The breakfast staff was kind and willing to accommodate with special orders. Overall, it was a basic accommodation.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank crystalclr
Colleen w, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Hartford Windsor, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your recent stay. I was happy to hear that your check in was smooth and the staff was helpful. I have shared your feedback regarding the tub and overall shower experience with our housekeeping team. I was also happy to hear that we handled the issue in the parking lot. I hope that when you travel to Windsor in the future you would give us another chance. Thanks again we really do appreciate the feedback.

Reviewed April 16, 2018

This hotel is centrally located, has clean, comfortable rooms, the Bistro serves a very nice breakfast (only meal we had while there, so I have no idea about other food) but the real positive here is the people. We arrived on Friday the 13th for a two night stay and there was a blackout in the area. This blackout was not limited to the hotel, but rather the whole area was affected. Colleen and her staff at the hotel showed what customer service is all about! They immediately set out to make sure their guests were safe and comfortable. They communicated with us about what was going on and what the estimated time that they were being told the electricity would be restored. They provided flashlights and glow sticks to every guest. They lined the hallways with glow sticks! They escorted guests to their rooms to ensure they were able to get into their rooms. They provided snacks and beverages to the guests to ensure everyone was comfortable. Bottom line, they showed that they genuinely cared about their guests. The lights came back on around 9pm, just like they had communicated they would. (Even though that was totally out of their control.) The next morning, we woke up to a very nice note slipped under our door from Colleen and her staff apologizing for any inconvenience the blackout had caused! Clearly, the staff at this hotel understand what customer service is all about! They did an outstanding job in a difficult situation. I know some other customers were not so understanding, but they need to know what a fine job they did. I would certainly be staying here again when I need to be in the area and I would recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

I spent a couple of nights on business and was very pleased all around. The room was comfortable, clean and quiet, the Bistro had surprisingly good selections for breakfast, lunch or a light dinner. The staff was very pleasant and helpful, especially Erica at the front desk. I would definitely stay here again if I return to the area.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed February 19, 2018

Great bed! Location to airport is good. Had to figure out room temp settings but in end worked really nicely. In hotel Starbucks was nice. A cute touch was a little goody bag they gave us at check in. Nice little touch.
Heated pool was an extra plus! Staff was awesome!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed December 21, 2017

Ever been to an airport and you press the number for the hotel and no one answers? Not this hotel! Within 20 minutes I had been whisked away from the airport and ended up in my room. This is a great hotel either if you have an early flight or have arrived late. If you need a place to stay or are just visiting Hartford.

The staff were very friendly and super helpful. I loved my room, everything about it. I also enjoyed the breakfast in the morning and the choices on offer.

I would definitely stay in this hotel again if I was using Hartford Airport. The convenience is just a no brainer!

Date of stay: November 2017