“House made corned beef hash”

Gathering Ground Restauarant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 29, 2017

We had very little time between picking up a relative at the airport and making it to a family funeral on time.
After checking reviews, we chose the Gathering Ground and were glad we did.
All orders were cooked perfectly, house made fresh corned beef hash appreciated and service was quick an efficient when I told our server we were pressed for time.
We will return when in the area.

Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

Found them on Trip Advisor. Stopped in 15 minutes before closing. Ordered my favorite omelette, home fries and corned beef hash. Served up quickly and everything cooked to perfection, probably the best CBH I’ve ever had. Despite being closing time they brewed a decaf for me to finish at my leisure plus one for the road. Definitely coming back when I’m up in the Windsor Locks area!

Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

We stayed a few days in Windsor locks and this restaurant was one of two recommended to us for breakfast
The food was good, freshly cooked and they were quite happy to adapt portion sizes to suit.
If we are ever back in this area the Gathering grounds is on my list of places to go back to

Reviewed August 16, 2017

Another great place for breakfast. The waiters and waitresses are outstanding here!!! The place is great for a quiet breakfast or lunch. Very clean and quick service!!

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Perfect eggs with home made hash and with hot italian sausage. Friendly attentive service is the topping.
Do NOT miss this place!