All reviews a long term guest mini kitchen front desk full size refrigerator room amenities one bedroom suite comfy bed nice room bradley international airport the staff was friendly and helpful would stay here again an early flight shuttle stomping dishwasher cons
Reviewed November 14, 2016

First time staying at this hotel, and was very pleased with the staff, and the hotel in general. The room was clean, and had everything someone might need in a suite, with a complete kitchen. The bed was very comfortable, and the hotel in general was quiet.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 142kristinak
Reviewed October 30, 2016

This is a very nice clean, comfortable and modern hotel. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Andrea at the front desk is a superstar and went out of her way to give good customer service. They have a well stocked little store and a great business center. Will be back.

Room Tip: Ask about the famous Sliders deli around the corner. I cannot think of the name but Andrea will tell you !
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed September 25, 2016

It's clean free reliable wifi they don't have breakfast but they offer a coupon for the hotel mini store. They have a shuttle and free laundry (big deal to me I travel constantly for work), there is also a kitchenette and the staff I encountered were nice and personable they allow pets my cat was warmly received. I don't smoke but they have those rooms available.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank dreaming_0f_beaches
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Windsor Locks, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2016

Dear dreaming_0f_beaches,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad to hear you found our hotel clean and the laundry service convenient. It is our goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations at our hotel and your comments are very important to us. We rely on you, our guest, to let us know how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs.

Again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed September 11, 2016

I travel for a living and am very good about not leaving items in hotel rooms. However, I left my BOSE Noise cancelling earbuds plugged in and forgot them until the next day. I called the front desk and someone had turned them in to Lost and Found! I was SO grateful! They shipped them to me Cash On Delivery via USPS and I picked them up three days later. THANK YOU for having honest and excellent staff!!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed August 7, 2016

The evening reception manager was awesome! She helped with information about the hotel and the breakfast coupon offered. She also provided a iPhone charger for use while on site - priceless. The maintenance staff helped with regulating the room temperature upon arrival to my comfort. The studio King on the second floor was roomy and provided a comfortable stay. There were DVDs in a lending library if you were interested in taking one out. All in all, a great stay!

Room Tip: A second or third floor room will be quiet it seems; I had no problem with noise from nearby airport.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank NYSeasonedTraveler
J C, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Windsor Locks, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your Trip Advisor post. We are so happy that you chose to share your experience with us. We hope if you are travelling in our area again you will choose our Candlewood Suites. Thank you again.