All reviewsa long term guestmini kitchenfront deskfull size refrigeratorroom amenitiesone bedroom suitecomfy bednice roombradley international airportthe staff was friendly and helpfulwould stay here againan early flightshuttlestompingdishwashercons
Reviewed February 20, 2017

If you need heat at night, this is not your place. When we checked into the room the temperature was sixty seven degrees. No matter what we did to the thermostat we could not get the heat to go on. The next morning when we awoke, the temperature was sixty five degrees. Every hotel you visit has a complementary breakfast of some sort. Not this one. The have a little store when you can BUY breakfast items. I stay in Connecticut a lot, near Bradley International Airport. Last time here.

Room Tip: Stay away from this facility.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Windsor Locks, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2017

Dear Alan M,

Thank you for choosing our brand and going out of your way to leave us your insights. I am sorry to hear that the heating system had little effect in making the room warm. Rest assured our team will look into the matter and resolve it accordingly.

We aim to provide a better and memorable experience especially for our IHG Rewards Club Members like you. Thank you for your patronage and we hope we get the pleasure of hosting you on your next visit to the area.

Ronald R.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed November 14, 2016

First time staying at this hotel, and was very pleased with the staff, and the hotel in general. The room was clean, and had everything someone might need in a suite, with a complete kitchen. The bed was very comfortable, and the hotel in general was quiet.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 142kristinak
Reviewed October 30, 2016

This is a very nice clean, comfortable and modern hotel. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Andrea at the front desk is a superstar and went out of her way to give good customer service. They have a well stocked little store and a great business center. Will be back.

Room Tip: Ask about the famous Sliders deli around the corner. I cannot think of the name but Andrea will tell you !
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed September 25, 2016

It's clean free reliable wifi they don't have breakfast but they offer a coupon for the hotel mini store. They have a shuttle and free laundry (big deal to me I travel constantly for work), there is also a kitchenette and the staff I encountered were nice and personable they allow pets my cat was warmly received. I don't smoke but they have those rooms available.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank dreaming_0f_beaches
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Windsor Locks, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2016

Dear dreaming_0f_beaches,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad to hear you found our hotel clean and the laundry service convenient. It is our goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations at our hotel and your comments are very important to us. We rely on you, our guest, to let us know how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs.

Again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed September 11, 2016

I travel for a living and am very good about not leaving items in hotel rooms. However, I left my BOSE Noise cancelling earbuds plugged in and forgot them until the next day. I called the front desk and someone had turned them in to Lost and Found! I was SO grateful! They shipped them to me Cash On Delivery via USPS and I picked them up three days later. THANK YOU for having honest and excellent staff!!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business