All reviews front desk pool and hot tub best westerns the breakfast area fitness room hot breakfast stay there again texas roadhouse very nice hotel easy access room key third floor yogurt a great stay parking lot rooms are clean convenient location
Reviewed August 19, 2018

We attended a wedding in the area. As home was a couple hours away I decided to sleep over. Reservations last minute were no problem. Cost was reasonable. Breakfast on site was fabulous ammenity. Drive home was relaxing because i was not tired and it was not dark. Overall Great Choice!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Robert A, General Manager at Best Western Plus Newark/Christiana Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Good morning Melanie H.,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are happy to know that we were to meet your expectations here at the Best Western Plus Newark/ Christiana Inn.

We hope to have you as a guest again the next time you are in the area!

Have a great week!

Reviewed July 30, 2018

Very poor quality Best Western. Staff was friendly. We stayed on our way from DC to NY. Breakfast was AWFUL. Worst breakfast we have had. My husband wanted to use the fitness center, and he was frustrated. All the equipment was broken and a few were in pieces.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank diedrich04
Robert A, General Manager at Best Western Plus Newark/Christiana Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that your stay was less than desirable. We do apologize for your frustration with the treadmill not being operable, and we are taking steps to resolve the issue.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

I stayed here as a last minute thing, and this place exceeded my expectations. I have stayed in best westerns before and the were just ok. This place was GREAT. The outdoor setup was nice.. The indoor pool was great.. And the little pizza shop right across the way was also a plus!!! Next time my daughter plays in Newark we are sure to book this hotel!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Robert A, General Manager at Best Western Plus Newark/Christiana Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2018

Good morning alexismconklin7,

Thank you for your great feedback! We appreciate hearing that we exceeded your expectations! We look forward to you staying with us again here at the Best Western Plus Newark Christiana Inn.

Have a great summer!

Reviewed June 12, 2018

The hotel was clean, with comfortable room. The staff was friendly and helpful. I was given a complimentary upgrade to a suite, and the room was very spacious.I would not hesitate to stay here again. The only negative for me was that the hotel wasn't as close to my family as I would have liked.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Robert A, General Manager at Best Western Plus Newark/Christiana Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2018

Good morning Starlingdc,

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that your accommodations were to your satisfaction here at the Best Western Plus Newark Christiana Inn. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

The place is not well maintained, actually very poorly cared for. The room’s carpet is stained and dirty, the AC unit has a broken lid, the tv has a cable hanging on the side. Overall there is no attention to details at this facility what so ever. Inside the elevator there is a cut-off label on the door, the hallway (3rd floor is what I saw) smells bad from humidity perhaps, the walls have scratched paint on many places. On top of it all the clerk that checked me in was very indifferent to any of my questions or requests. His customer service level was average at best. The entire experience has not been to par with the franchise’s standard. I really wish I had chosen another property from the many options we had :(

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Susydsr
Robert A, General Manager at Best Western Plus Newark/Christiana Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2018

Good morning Susydsr,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that your stay was less than desirable, and we will be taking steps to look into the mentioned concerns and resolve any that are found.

We do hope that you will give us another try when you are in the area.